• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

chisdog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Feels like the squeeze tactic. Cheese plays along, we get desperate and throw a bigger number at him. Let’s just get it done. If we don’t at least make a play for Hodgson, then that would actually give me confidence the cheese is in the bag.
Then Dogs should leak to the media their interest in Hodgson

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
I don't usually believe anything the media says.

BUT

The 2 week time frame given to me runs out the end of next week. I'm an impatient **** lol
Do not be surprised when a raider heads to Belmore too but I have zero on the when. Sticky got more drama than people think. He's got loads of friends in the media masking it all.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Do not be surprised when a raider heads to Belmore too but I have zero on the when. Sticky got more drama than people think. He's got loads of friends in the media masking it all.
Bro, I don't care what anyone thinks, you get info you can share, please fkn share!

We are all on a knifes edge atm.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it could be wishful thinkinng but I reckon he is playing ducks and drakes why would you make this comment off saying your 100 percent staying sounds like he is playing the club media line

"I can’t leave that contract. I have spoken to (Storm general manager of football) Frank Ponissi and my contract is solid for next year. That is my future."

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
it could be wishful thinkinng but I reckon he is playing ducks and drakes why would you make this comment off saying your 100 percent staying sounds like he is playing the club media line

"I can’t leave that contract. I have spoken to (Storm general manager of football) Frank Ponissi and my contract is solid for next year. That is my future."
We're speaking about brandon Smith, he takes the piss out of Bellamy, what makes you think he's not fucking around with the media

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We're speaking about brandon Smith, he takes the piss out of Bellamy, what makes you think he's not fucking around with the media
Actually that’s very true. I remember when they asked him what he and Barrett spoke about when Baz went to Melbourne, and he replied back with a funny comment

CaptainJackson

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Actually that’s very true. I remember when they asked him what he and Barrett spoke about when Baz went to Melbourne, and he replied back with a funny comment
Hes got the perfect media responses. Just says anything, doesn't care if it isn't true.

Media is going to print their bullshit anyways, might as well have fun with them

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK, I am worried so I'll give you ALL the info I have.

Cheese called Burton to confirm if he is still coming to us, Burton said yes so Cheese said yes. Reason for the delay is his manager trying to squeeze us. Apparently Cheese was going to be full time lock next year and Bellamy wanted a like for like player, hence RFM and Atoni being linked to the Storm.

Let's see how long this takes to hit the media...
Cheers for the update bro

Hopefully he's just playing games and looking for a bit more cash. We're that desperate for a 9 that we should just give it to him. I like the general philosophy of not paying overs but in this case we might have to. How many quality 9's have we missed out on in the past for the sake of $50K.

Regardless we need to put a deadline on it and get it done soon

BTW how cool is it that Smith, a 25 year old test player and premiership winner, is basing a large part of his decision on Burton, a 21 year old NRL virgin who has played fuck all games in the halves. That shows you the pulling power of this kid. Yes every prospective player looking to join a new club would look at the halves but if we didn't have Burton coming I doubt Smith would even consider us if we had Lewis/Wakeham/Avo in the halves

The fact that Smith had to call Burton to see if he is still coming though is a fucking disgrace and is a result of the media BS articles about Burton "backflipping"

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hes got the perfect media responses. Just says anything, doesn't care if it isn't true.

Media is going to print their bullshit anyways, might as well have fun with them
very true i think it was after the the maori allstars game it was tongue and cheek when he said ill play 5/8 if any clubs want sign me

Novocastrian

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What's funny is that he's still coming. Simple as that.

@ASSASSIN he's still coming mate. stick with your initial position. You're on the money
Hey mate is your source on dogs side or cheese side?
Pm me if you want, won’t let me pm you. Are we waiting for Stan to arrive to talk business?