• 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I can see topine being a brandon smith clone. so energetic and will only get better and stronger

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Not remotely confident myself anymore. I had a msg with assassin on why. Though today I heard directly news from someone that has direct access to the knowledge.

l hope I’m wrong because as most of you know I’m probably the bloke that wants him here with Jac and burton the most.

Today the shit I heard has left me gutted. Every chance it changes. Maybe a case that we figure a solution or b smith pushes harder.

Though I genuinely believe right now it ain’t happening. Fucking gutted.

We are fucked if it happens. Even Hodgson. He’s lost it and getting on and injury proned.

B smith gives us his prime and 5-8 years ffs.

If we can’t accomodate the release
We fucked right up with not capitalising on remis being wanted. We have to go find them a fucking replacement cause in essence we have no one they want.

Also feel grant out and smith getting that 9 for half the season aint fucking helping us at all.

Fucking furious.

Last edited:

TOTTO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hynes bench utility and B. Smith either starting lock (depending on Finucane) or off the bench in the lock rotation role/hooker.
I thought he said he dosen't want to be a bench utility .

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m with you mate just give him what he wants and the kitchen sink if need be.
Everything sunk in last night just how good he really is.
Give the dollars so everyone can get of the meds.
Lol give him what he wants....shit Ye I’d give Grant what he wants or pappen but not the cheese

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought he said he dosen't want to be a bench utility .
That's why he won't stay, but that's how the Storm would fit him in if he stayed.

CeeEss

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The Cheese is my favourite NRL player at the moment and I'd love to see him in blue and white BUT I just don't seem him as the creative hooker we need moving forward. He plays as hard as anyone, he's an absolute character and I think he's improving his creativity every game but I'm not sure if he's the long term answer.

Mind you, aside from Harry Grant, I'm not sure who is......

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
The Cheese is my favourite NRL player at the moment and I'd love to see him in blue and white BUT I just don't seem him as the creative hooker we need moving forward. He plays as hard as anyone, he's an absolute character and I think he's improving his creativity every game but I'm not sure if he's the long term answer.

His last 2 games hes set up 4 tries and scored 2. Hes pretty creative id say

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score

I think after Grant, Cook (on the decline) and Koroisau it's hard to argue anyone else is better than him at hooker. Under that you got Hodgson (on the decline) and Mahoney.

Dogs2004

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK, I am worried so I'll give you ALL the info I have.

Cheese called Burton to confirm if he is still coming to us, Burton said yes so Cheese said yes. Reason for the delay is his manager trying to squeeze us. Apparently Cheese was going to be full time lock next year and Bellamy wanted a like for like player, hence RFM and Atoni being linked to the Storm.

Let's see how long this takes to hit the media...
Hope they throw in Elliott in as bonus with either RFM or Atoni

Stevche Kat

Waterboy
Reaction score
If it's so funny why do I feel like crying......I guess it's time to pop another Pristiq, fuck this is depressing. If finding a hooker was this hard in the real world the worlds oldest profession would be dead :grinning:
What's funny is that he's still coming. Simple as that.

@ASSASSIN he's still coming mate. stick with your initial position. You're on the money

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What's funny is that he's still coming. Simple as that.

@ASSASSIN he's still coming mate. stick with your initial position. You're on the money
I don't usually believe anything the media says.

BUT

The 2 week time frame given to me runs out the end of next week. I'm an impatient **** lol