• 701k-800k

Votes: 61 37.4%
  • 801k +

Votes: 31 19.0%

• Total voters

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yes, feeling pretty vindicated myself too this bloke is a fucking beauty and should we get him it will be awesome for us.
Second most important signing to Burto for all he will bring...amongst dozens of great things i see his multiple efforts in the 41st minute last night leading directly to a try off their error was typical of what this guy is about he is a WINNER.

D- voice

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He's not good enough to play hooker remember?
Which brain dead moron said that?
Touché. At one point I said I thought he was better suited to the back row but he’s proven himself to be a good 9 and will probably get better as he slims down a bit more, which looks like he’s already started.
Unfortunately for the Cheese he had C. Smith ahead of him at Melbourne,
Credit to him he adapted brilliantly to playing back-row, it's a bonus,
He isn't a C. Smith but he is what we need for a hooker to balance what we already have for halves and will bring the much needed element of surprise that is currently missing from dummy half, if this doesn't convince some of us nothing will.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
He said his contract is solid for 22, but Bwllamy already said they're open for a release on Nrl 360.

Think he's just saying the right things.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Some clubs have two or three quality dummy halves in their squad, we have nothing :(
Storm came up with another one last night who gave Cheese an early mark :grinning:

Last edited:

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
“I will be at the Melbourne Storm next year, 100 per cent,” Smith said.

“I can’t leave that contract. I have spoken to (Storm general manager of football) Frank Ponissi and my contract is solid for next year. That is my future.

“If (clubs) want to make an inquiry it is for 2023.”

Howie B

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

“I can’t leave that contract. I have spoken to (Storm general manager of football) Frank Ponissi and my contract is solid for next year. That is my future.

Surely this closes any Brandon Smith threads.

He aint coming.

Time for the club (and the Kennel) to move on

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Surely that settles things?!

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Baz can't get Hodgson over here ASAP he better be prepared to pull the 9 Jersey on himself because there's no **** left

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Unless the club can pull a rabbit out of the hat another year of this I guess. B. Smith would of got us into the 8 next year and whoever is hooker next year has massive shoes to fill if we still want those expectations. Maybe when November hits we'll sign B. Smith for 2023 (similar to JAC, we'll also probably give another player for free knowing us), but that's a year too late.