Brandon Clarke

T-Rocket

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Shame as he had big raps on him when we got him. All they can do is give them a shot but it’s up to the player to take it. Could be homesick being so young too

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a genuine NRL standard forward. After bringing in Stringer, the guys from WT etc we don't need anymore fringe guys. For me if there is no one out there like a Grueler that sort of quality should promote Billy T. Is big enough, can sting in D, holds the middle really well. In his debut game debut game Baz played him 30 or 40 mins and he held his own. Would have been my first pick to cover all our injuries. Also agree about Ryan grey, is an absolute beast in Reggie's, would be interesting to see if that translates to NRL
Billy is nothing more than a novelty player ticking the boxes for ethnic quotas

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gray is a long way short of nrl standard.
Was something going on with Clark had big wraps on him but couldn’t crack it for start in reggies and didnt he play Massey cup at one stage. Maybe home sick think he is from central qld.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bulldog Steve won’t be happy.
We do need a forward urgently but so good movement I say

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Gray is a long way short of nrl standard.
Was something going on with Clark had big wraps on him but couldn’t crack it for start in reggies and didnt he play Massey cup at one stage. Maybe home sick think he is from central qld.
Gray has grown in leaps and bounds this year.. He is not that far off a top 30 spot and cracking NRL.

It was his size that was his biggest issue and he finally got a growth spurt, throws his body around now and is solid through the middle. Ran into him at the Belmore game, kid aint small and is becoming a Grimaldi type player.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gray has grown in leaps and bounds this year.. He is not that far off a top 30 spot and cracking NRL.

It was his size that was his biggest issue and he finally got a growth spurt, throws his body around now and is solid through the middle. Ran into him at the Belmore game, kid aint small and is becoming a Grimaldi type player.
One of the most improved in the club. Seemed to get it together towards the end of last year

Dogsville

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I liked the way he plays, Saw a few cup games last season and he was coming along nicely.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Shame as he had big raps on him when we got him. All they can do is give them a shot but it’s up to the player to take it. Could be homesick being so young too
I notice a trend where we are usually the ones that have wraps on the players we buy.
When we fail it’s like ‘he was so hyped’ then I look back at evidence of hype and it’s guys who work for the club or on this forum say it.
Speak to people who support other clubs and they usually like ‘who dat yo?’

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need a forward badly. But who would we sign. Some saying we’ve signed a big name for next year, any info? Why hasn’t it been announced?

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
We need a forward badly. But who would we sign. Some saying we’ve signed a big name for next year, any info? Why hasn’t it been announced?
That was David holland mate. Don’t hold your breath