BRAKING! Doggs will not chase AFB anymore yo

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
No cock breathe, we see the issues and have been this way for many yrs. You just started attacking the club when Gus arrived. You sound like a buzz bitch clone than start fake profile to push your agenda. You are a sad excuse of life.
That's not even true. I celebrated with the rest of you when Gus arrived. It's only since I bore witness to the terrible decisions he's been making that I started calling for him to go. If you had any sense at all, you'd do the same.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Burton is on decent coin, if you believe the tools on here addo-Carr is on 900k lol.
he is not on 900k fo sho,
But he was signed on 550k.
also had a clothing deal built into it but tgat Is another story.
Most people think he would be on a ratchet clause given the cap jump so if that’s true, he could well be on 700k.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
he is not on 900k fo sho,
But he was signed on 550k.
also had a clothing deal built into it but tgat Is another story.
Most people think he would be on a ratchet clause given the cap jump so if that’s true, he could well be on 700k.
He re signed for a much larger deal. The original unders deal Barrett got him on has now expired.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fkn lol, very smart. Kudos.

Damn, because I didn't take the piss out of you some will think I'm one of your accounts now lol
Nah you’re too real to be in the clown crew. If you’re not careful though they will start tagging you and try make you a member [emoji23]

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Never apologize to the wokes.
Not saying Paxi is woke, he was having a lol but in general
I once got banned here for making fun of Down syndrome but I’ll never stop that joke. I just don’t go out of the way to be mean but I’ll still joke a gangsta gives no fux
Cold as ice, yo.

Plenty of other insults you can throw around lol

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah you’re too real to be in the clown crew. If you’re not careful though they will start tagging you and try make you a member [emoji23]
Na fuck that, im a lone lion lol

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How do you know it’s the 1mill plus that caused the issue and not the player swap? Plus AFB has. History of asking for a release, would you know if he is all in to be part of the rebuild here or does he prefer to live in the gong or south west. You don’t know fuck all about the negotiation and what was asked for.
It’s just Gus trolling the trolls

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's not even true. I celebrated with the rest of you when Gus arrived. It's only since I bore witness to the terrible decisions he's been making that I started calling for him to go. If you had any sense at all, you'd do the same.
@Flanagun I was happy when Gould arrived as well. I did have fears at the time and still do now that it will end in tears. I thought we get instant sugar hit up the ladder and was prepared for that. Get into 8 and move Gould on straight away. I wanted an exit plan devised in case there needs to be one. I doubt an exit plan has been put together as Gould has absolute control of all areas. Penrith board had enough power to have one in place. Penrith saw the writing on the wall in 2018 and knew Gould couldn't take them to the next level they will be a perenial 5th to 10th side. We signed Gould in July 2021. So we need to go back to that time. We signed Gould before they won the 3 in a row, we signed Gould when they were runners up and in 2021 Melbourne were favourites to go back to back. There were 3 teams and 1 player that year massive gap to the rest. Roosters biggest injury toll in the history of the game came 5th. Penrith went through the really bad year on and off field in 2019. Ivan Cleary walked in first week November 2018, took total change of the football operations as per what the board wanted, ripped up the 5yr plan and began changing the culture, structure and mentality of the place. The 2019 season was a struggle. The 2020 season and into 2021 the fruits of Cleary coming together. This I knew was Ivan Cleary's Club and what's happened since 2021 proven that beyond any sensible doubt. Ivan Cleary's place as the greatest coach or adminstrator in Penrith's history is in absolute no doubt zero doubt. There still might be debate about the greatest halfback for them. Not a single doubt about where Ivan stands.

I thought Gould would cover up a lot of the cracks. I thought he and Canterbury be a good mix. He was able to make sure elections in 2022 didn't happen. Unfortunately I'm still seeing a lot of the same flaws within the club. Yet. I haven't called for Gould to be sacked. I believe he needs to be in his strengths this is away from the NRL side of things and not be in control of everything. We have a very capable board. We have quite a good CEO. We have a Recruitment Manager. We have always had strong Juniors. We have had lots of Juniors and Ball/Flegg players make NRL. Our issues been getting players to perform at NRL at our club both Juniors and Recruits. We don't fall short in Pathways, Juniors or Junior Leagues. We fall short at NRL Preparation and NRL Development.

My concern is we don't appear to be learning from mistakes. I hope. I hope I'm wrong with my concerns and we make the 8 next year. I didn't see any self reflection or responsibility taken from Gould or Ciraldo. It started off with injury excuses. Moved to lack of experience excuses. It moved to using 9 debutants. It finally finished up to lets blame RFM and a group of players. This does concern me. I hope I'm wrong.

I still think we will sign AFB. What I don't like and it's not good for fans and members is the lack of clarity and honesty. For so many people the Bulldogs are their life. Fans can't be treated with contempt. There's only so much one will take before they walk away. I read a post about the lack of updates on the website. I posted a post about Souths listing every player in every squad. It was a brilliant article. We actually have a good CEO. He should be allowed to fulfil all this. Instead all our News is drip fed to Channel 9 and Sun Herald.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He’ll be back. In the meantime there are plenty of others here to keep your bullshit in check. Stop acting like a victim troll
Theres difference of opinion and theres outright abuse. No ones playing victim. Some just very obv need to modify there behaviour