Opinion Bradley Deitz highlights

kungfuman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This probably isn't the right place for you then. We might as well not have a discussion forum. I support the club so every decision they make impacts me. Just like when Dib and Castle risked the club for the next 3 years (were you not affected? of course you were). People are allowed to have their say.
I didnt say you couldnt have your say !, ,what i said was you dont have to worry about any of the decisions its out of your hands just sit back and chill and take in the view itll be a lot better in years to come. Its probably not the right place for you too much stress as i said just chill out what we think makes two hoots of difference,

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This probably isn't the right place for you then. We might as well not have a discussion forum. I support the club so every decision they make impacts me. Just like when Dib and Castle risked the club for the next 3 years (were you not affected? of course you were). People are allowed to have their say.
I completely agree with him. Having your opinion about the roster, what it needs and who we should pick up is ok. But in the end it's not going to make an ounce of difference to the decisions of the club or coaching staff.

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Dietz is NSW cup/Massey only. Has had every opportunity to break through but he hasn't. If we cant buy a quality rake for this season, I want to see how Katoa goes now he's fit and 10kgs lighter.
Has he dropped some kgs?
I don't mind katoa at hooker, he done well for Tonga so you can see he has potential. Katoa starting with jmk coming on when the opposition forwards are tired is how baz should play them. Then again I have faith in whatever baz decides.

Kip Drordy

Kennel Established
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has he dropped some kgs?
I don't mind katoa at hooker, he done well for Tonga so you can see he has potential. Katoa starting with jmk coming on when the opposition forwards are tired is how baz should play them. Then again I have faith in whatever baz decides.
DOW. My mate saw him at Belmore just before Christmas. He reckoned he looked like TBaz's love child, couldnt believe the difference in him. Given he is the only real hooker we have, i reckon he'll get a crack at the starting spot. I hope we've got a few trials planned this year so we can see.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Brad Deitz has signed a fulltime contract with the Dogs

DogsOfWar1704

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think we have a couple of development contracts spare. It’s probably one of those.
Apparently his manager had a post, its a nrl contract not development. Someone must have been released just not announced yet.

doggies_92

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Full time contract outside of top 30..which means same as development contract, can play after round 10.
He will be treated as second string hooker behind JMK.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Looks like he love DH running. I don't think I saw more than three or four passes from him during that clip.

bradtalo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We should have offered Starling a bit more to get the deal done. Don't know why we never pursued Billy Brittain. He was signed very late by Saints. He was the best player in the whole reserve grade comp. Crazy stats for runs, try assists etc.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I reckon trent thinks he can turn this guy into something

stingray

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Looks like he love DH running. I don't think I saw more than three or four passes from him during that clip.
ha ha i noticed that aswell, he likes to scoot out of dummy halve