Brad Morrin Should Have.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with KE though - whilst the bite was disgusting etc etc etc. King Hitting a bloke does more damage.

alz_274

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
No it isn't.

Now you must refer to the fact that the Judiciary are NEVER fair to the Bulldogs...
ah dude reality check last week bobcat got off a 2week suspension, and ur saying they are never fair, cmon

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'd rather be bitten than be punched in the face by a forward.
That's what I was saying about intent... would you prefer a punch to the face (that you can see coming)... or being poked in the ass?!

I am sure the punch in the face will be more painful if you don't react quickly enough to it... but the poke in the ass is a lot worse from an intent perspective and deserves much greater punishment...

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
That's what I was saying about intent... would you prefer a punch to the face (that you can see coming)... or being poked in the ass?!

I am sure the punch in the face will be more painful if you don't react quickly enough to it... but the poke in the ass is a lot worse from an intent perspective and deserves much greater punishment...
Without sounding gay, I'd rather be ummmm not be punched in the face. I'm pretty sure the Souths player broke Delaney's nose.

dvsbastard

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Without sounding gay, I'd rather be ummmm not be punched in the face. I'm pretty sure the Souths player broke Delaney's nose.
LOL that is true for most... but which deserves greater punishment?! The one which hurts more, or the inexcusable catty move?!

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
LOL that is true for most... but which deserves greater punishment?! The one which hurts more, or the inexcusable catty move?!
The one where the guy got sent off and broke someones nose.

Country Dog

Mortimer
Reaction score
Jaimon Lowe from Souths (don't think that's how it's spelt) hit Delaney, it wasn't a traditional king-hit, like from behind, but Delaney wasn't expecting it.

Danny Williams got 14 weeks for his king-hit on Darren Senter (I am not sure if it was him)

Biting is dispicable yes but a king-hit is incomparable to it, don't forget a king-hit killed David Hooks a couple of years ago

Fully Sik Drop kick

Abra Kebabra
Reaction score
Hmm...

King hits demonstrate mongrel, its bad and potentially more dangerous, but it still represents part of game as it used to be.

Biting is just being a cat, Morrin was most definitely scared of getting into a fight with Tahu, who would probably beat the crap outa him so he decided to bite.

RL has enough charges to do with, setting a precedent here means most people WON'T be biting each other.

Morrin is pathetic and a cat, and i have no respect for him

lololol @ "Tahu, who would probably beat the crap outa him so he decided to bite"

:D

..shurrup..

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Played the ball, walked off the mark and king hit Timana Tahu. He would of recieved 4 weeks.

Well done NRL. Once again you've shown how fair, professional and consistent you are.
agreed....

quite unfair...

morrin shouldnt have received this suspension considering what others are given

i just hope people can cut him some slack now

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tradiotionally, I thought that Bulldogs Players were only SDogs by Name but Morrin has Proven me Wrong!!! In My Opinion 8 Weeks seems Fair but I reckon that 6 Weeks was Adequete.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im still bummed that Tahu and hindmarsh didnt get Cited for the dangerous tackle

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
pfft Chris Beattie in 2001 got 2 weeks 4 biting, the NRL made a scapegoat out of Morrin, he was unlucky, 4 weeks tops he should have recieved

calcalbull

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Brad morrin is not a good player anyway! Im actually glad to see him potentially out of our FG squad~
Time for Lee Tee Maari to step up! =)

JayJay70

Farewell Haz!
Reaction score
Morrin plays his heart out each week. He's no frills but he gets the job done. Anyways he's signed with the doggies for another 2 years I heard. So get used to hearing his name.

IMO He should've got no more than 4 weeks. Heinekens argument stands. A King hit and a bite are not even in the same suburb.

Status
Not open for further replies.