Opinion Brad Arthur

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan not this guy why we taking another baz approach. He has a spine that could win a comp and forward pack .. Flanagan bought old players at the sharks and they won a premiership

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m hearing from pretty reliable person that Ciraldo is done. If that’s the case, then no, I’d rather Ciraldo. There’s a reason clubs want the bloke. I think he’ll be as effective as Fitzgibbon
He’s the great mystery .. unproven but the place he comes from is successful . When I was boxing growing up a coach who trained at a successful gym always brought those skills over , it’s like a tradesmen with the skills in another company

HippDogg

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I was watching 100% footy last night and Gus commented on arthur negatively about a good team not going that next step… but when pressed about ciraldo he didn’t want to say a thing and tried to change the subject…. Ciraldo is ours I recon

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was watching 100% footy last night and Gus commented on arthur negatively about a good team not going that next step… but when pressed about ciraldo he didn’t want to say a thing and tried to change the subject…. Ciraldo is ours I recon
Lets go Cameron Ciraldoooooooooooooooooooo

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
2023 Coaching Squad

Head Coach:
Cameron Ciraldo (signed)
Assistant Coach 1: Mick Potter (already is here)
Assistant Coach 2: Michael Ennis (is an assistant coach with the Eels)
Assistant Coach 3: Steve Turner (already is here, he is the one who lifted Averillo's performance and confidence into fullback)

Would like to see Jim Dymock back in the Kennel too.

Rod67

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No way in hell should he be even mentioned let alone thought of as coach.

No doubt he’s a nice guy but he’s not a first grade coach. Why is it that the Eels are losing so many players, yet can’t sign anyone of note?

I said it before and say it again while Arthur is at the Eels they will never win a competition but the diehards live on in hope.

I seriously doubt they’ll make the 8. Have a look at their run home. Broncos (H) Panthers (H) Manly (A) Soufffs (H) Bulldogs (H) we always lift against them and smashed them earlier this year Broncos (A) Storm (H)

Only thing I’ll say is that they are way harder to beat at Commbank than anywhere else and they do have a few home games but most are against the top sides.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Shane Flanagan not this guy why we taking another baz approach. He has a spine that could win a comp and forward pack .. Flanagan bought old players at the sharks and they won a premiership
No he added experience. I'm not sure you remember what Flanagan got at the Sharks. He had got the oldest average age team in the comp that Sticky had assembled. He cycled the old blokes out, and brought in youth. He realised he need some extra pieces and grabbed those in Ennis & co. And during his coaching he constantly brought in youth to the side. He understands that new players need to be coming into the team constantly just to make your salary cap work.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s might have been us I wouldn’t see his manager approaching another club Gould probably said no

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
By the likes of it I think it’s going to be Cameroon Ciraldo due to the fact of Burton re signing and Kikau Gould connection

The Faz

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
2023 Coaching Squad

Head Coach:
Cameron Ciraldo (signed)
Assistant Coach 1: Mick Potter (already is here)
Assistant Coach 2: Michael Ennis (is an assistant coach with the Eels)
Assistant Coach 3: Steve Turner (already is here, he is the one who lifted Averillo's performance and confidence into fullback)

Would like to see Jim Dymock back in the Kennel too.
I would love to see James Graham as an assistant coach too.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Potter has done alright but lets see how we go to the end of the season, next 2 weeks vs Knights and Titans are big, dont want Potter fulltime personally but cant deny hes got us playing a good style atm
Team has improved out of sight since he took ocer, and he hasn't even had a pre-season. I've seen enough. Give the man the job. Not like there are any better candidates out there.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
I’m hearing from pretty reliable person that Ciraldo is done. If that’s the case, then no, I’d rather Ciraldo. There’s a reason clubs want the bloke. I think he’ll be as effective as Fitzgibbon
So much for getting someone experienced. Slap to the face of Potter, if this is true. Hopefully it's BS.