Not open for further replies.

x-factor

Y.N.W.A
Reaction score
I love it. Would love to sit with the BIB for a game to Check it out

Bulldogpride

Waterboy
Reaction score
cant knock anyone or any group who support our team, there is no law stating the only group of supporters is the kennel, and since when do we bag or have a go at anyone who goes to the games and shows their support for our team
Well said ..if they are willing to scream and shout in just a group of 4 they have my approval just as long as they don't cross the line and give us a bad rap

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Yes we are active support for the Bulldogs. We are mostly football (soccer supporters from RBB and Cove etc) who also love NRL and would like the same passion. You will find that Souths and the dragons are now starting their own subgroups outside of their respective armies due to the same issues most of the active supporters have.

The negativity from rexest shows the jealously. Us boys are louder than 300 people in the kennel. that is a huge issue that deserves attention and not jealousy.

We all used to sit in the BA for 3+ years and went hard. No one else would chant. We were told to put our flags down, banned from standing up and had no one cooperate.

Its all well and good having flags and colour, but what about chanting, with some decent chants?

ATM it's just a small thing, and IDC if it stays that way or gets bigger, all i know is we are having fun and want to support the bulldogs chanting with some new euro and southern american inspired chants.

Anyone is welcome to join us lads :grinning: It is not competition rather a different group who likes active support. It a test to measure if Bulldogs supporters are actually keen on active support or prefer a subdued crowd.

You will find many KEY figures have left the BA in the past due to the same reason. It is also happening to all the other major armies as stated above, as I personally know all the key figures in these subgroups from my interaction with the RBB etc as most of the boys leading these originate from these groups.

Everyone complains how crap bulldogs atmospheres are, now here is a time to change it. Stop complaining and wanting to experience it, start creating it :grinning:
Onya bro ! I might have to come and see what the fuss is !:D

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, I'm ALL for more vocal supporters.
You start a chant, and if I like it, you got my voice !!!

But I'm worried a lot of you folks reading just 'don't get' who we are.

It's obvious to me, the Bulldogs Army is NOT exclusive to the Kennel.
Just because the Kennel folks at ANZ sit where they do, doesn't mean you're (and I'm) NOT Bulldogs Army.

- When we're all at away games, we all sit in one group on a hill : That's the Bulldogs Army.

- When we're sitting in the comfort of our home chairs, copping abuse from family, friends and neighbours : That's the Bulldogs Army.

- When you wear our jerseys, shirts, clothes, colours down the street during any other day : That's the Bulldogs Army.

- The Kennel at ANZ, the Platinum members, the GA folks : ALL of them are Bulldogs Army.

- And now we have the "Boys in Blue" : Also the Bulldogs Army.

You simply decide you're part of the Bulldogs Army, and you ARE !!!

So right now I want to appeal to any of the BIB that are reading this .... Please understand : I support your right to march to the beat of your own drum. But this "our group is better, and you're all being jealous" mentality is divisive and doomed to failure.

I'm all for positioning yourselves as "an alternative" for those in GA at ANZ.
Maybe you'll be known as the 'extra crazy lads' after a while.
I'm sure you'll eventually get plenty of TV appearances and the like too.

But come on ... surely there must be a way to 'start your thing' without driving a big wedge between supporters.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
It isnt a wedge. This is where NrL supporters fail to understand the difference between vocal support and NRL support. If you can sit here and say the BA are loud then you are lying to yourself. And it never will be loud. I sat in thwir for 3 years and lead chants with Ahmed and sami and no one ever followed. They only told us to sit down, to put our flag down etc. Its annoying.

BA according to will and tina want to sit down all game and not wave flags unless we score and dont want to chant all the time. Which is their choice. That is not active.

Whereas us lads want to chant all the time and wave flags all the time. Thats the difference.

There have also been issues with us in terms of abuse etc driven towards a few of us from a particular key army lad which made us finally move away. Its not exclusive it is just an alternative thing that has no social perspective like the army. The army have a few social groups which alot of people find it hard to join due to that. That is not active support.

On game day drop your phone, drop your friendship, jump and chant. Its gameday just lose yourself for the bulldogs. This isnt for everyone so most NrL supporters wont get where we are coming from which is fair enough. If you have ever been an active football supporter you will understand.

The feedback which we have got so far has been crazy. Jim Doyle (NrL COO) personally came up to me a congratulated me for doing something about the dead atmosphere and changing things up :grinning:

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
And no one gives a shit about tv coverage. We dont even want to be on TV. If that is your aim then you dont get what we are about. We just want to be loud and represent our team and our area. We dont care how we are perceived. We just want to cheer on the dogs. If we were trying to be number 1 we wouldnt have even started this. BA will always be number 1 cause they been around for ages and no one knows any better. Its a library, not a support group and that is what NRL supporters are used to.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
It isnt a wedge. This is where NrL supporters fail to understand the difference between vocal support and NRL support. If you can sit here and say the BA are loud then you are lying to yourself. And it never will be loud. I sat in thwir for 3 years and lead chants with Ahmed and sami and no one ever followed. They only told us to sit down, to put our flag down etc. Its annoying.

BA according to will and tina want to sit down all game and not wave flags unless we score and dont want to chant all the time. Which is their choice. That is not active.

Whereas us lads want to chant all the time and wave flags all the time. Thats the difference.

There have also been issues with us in terms of abuse etc driven towards a few of us from a particular key army lad which made us finally move away. Its not exclusive it is just an alternative thing that has no social perspective like the army. The army have a few social groups which alot of people find it hard to join due to that. That is not active support.

On game day drop your phone, drop your friendship, jump and chant. Its gameday just lose yourself for the bulldogs. This isnt for everyone so most NrL supporters wont get where we are coming from which is fair enough. If you have ever been an active football supporter you will understand.

The feedback which we have got so far has been crazy. Jim Doyle (NrL COO) personally came up to me a congratulated me for doing something about the dead atmosphere and changing things up :grinning:
Can I join you fellas next friday?..Im a little older than you guys but fcuk I love your enthusiasm..
Im pretty vocal in the Kennel but I just feel like an outsider now, nobody makes a noise anymore, im not much of a chanter (but I just love to yell and scream).

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Yeah brother more than welcome. We have about 8-10 lads at the moment who go hard. We have about 5-6 decent chants which are easy to get the hang of. Come on over ill introduce you to the boys and come go mental brother. Anyone is welcome.

We have a few kids with us aswell like 10yos who also make more noise than anyone in the stadium. Aslong as you chant and jump come on over.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Yeah brother more than welcome. We have about 8-10 lads at the moment who go hard. We have about 5-6 decent chants which are easy to get the hang of. Come on over ill introduce you to the boys and come go mental brother. Anyone is welcome.

We have a few kids with us aswell like 10yos who also make more noise than anyone in the stadium. Aslong as you chant and jump come on over.
Will do mate, you'll see me, Im the guy in the blue cosplay wig..see ya then.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I may join you too snowman.

habibsta

Kennel Established
Reaction score
count me in as well. Do any of you guys know how to get a larger flag into ANZ without being in the kennel

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i think this attitude is good for the game! sitting in the crowd can get boring at times, aussies need to start their own chants and get more atmosphere. its not only good for the crowd its also good for the players. well done on starting the group!

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Chanting the ENTIRE game is a bit excessive tbh.

What section does this mob sit in? I'll make sure I'm at the opposite end

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Fair enough bro, seems like you prefer a library.

Closest library is lidcombe. We are in bay 118.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
count me in as well. Do any of you guys know how to get a larger flag into ANZ without being in the kennel
Not that that does anything, some people were giving it to the kennel member with that huge flag, swearing at him, telling him to fcuk off out of the kennel, all the while, some chick had the the most horrendous voice yelling, I swear it sounded like nails scratching on a blackboard while strangling a chicken, FN awful.

LebaneseBulldog

Bulldogs
Reaction score
Haha wow it has got worse. I was told to **** off back to the rbb, **** off outta their country, to get ****ed once more, and lastly to get ****ed again. Who thought supporting your team involved politics lol. If you want to watch the game go sit somewhere else....

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
I may join you too snowman.
The more the merrier mate. Not many us Asian fans who go nuts at the game, my wife gets embarrassed sometimes at me..but she loves it.

Snowmann

Party Rocker
Reaction score
Haha wow it has got worse. I was told to **** off back to the rbb, **** off outta their country, to get ****ed once more, and lastly to get ****ed again. Who thought supporting your team involved politics lol. If you want to watch the game go sit somewhere else....
And this was happening when we we up 20 something against the Storms, some people re soo fking highly strung. Does anybody know who the flag owner was? He was giving it back to them, awesome.

jo7resh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This what the game needs to get the fans involved more create an atmosphere
Perfect example of getting the fans involved is the wanderers people go for more then just the soccer being played

GRKDOG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Since I started this thread I think it's only fair I check it out next home game as well

Status
Not open for further replies.