Boys..are butts the new boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulldogs50

Justin..
Reaction score
½ said:
the problem with saying big butts are hot is that fat chicks with big butts think they are hot when actually they are actually not. they have donkey butts
very true!!

slim girls with slightly bigger buts than normal can work because they stand out.. but not fat chicks, coz everything is big on them

-Kurry-

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bulldogs50 said:
lol you look vastly different in the shower photo then in those photos :p

more se*y in the shower photos i must say :grinning:

yea thats only because of all the wetty goodness is there tbh. :p LOL

my ass is fat/huge/serena williams like :o
i know it so i dont bother asking anyone.

Tha DoggFather

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
½ said:
the problem with saying big butts are hot is that fat chicks with big butts think they are hot when actually they are actually not. they have donkey butts
I cant believe it, but I agree with this post!

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
kurry muncha you know now i'm not guna sleep well tonight after seeing that picture
:( lol

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
½ said:
wat the heks a donkey butt? lol

interesting point

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TANK said:
Why dont you chicks post up pics of your asses and us boys will tell you if its big or not? LOL
tanksta...asif the chicks here would ever do such a thing LOL

;)

hehee

JuStINcReDIbLe.

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
asses are the bomb.. tits really dont attract my attention

and no i dont like male asses

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
:confused: meh you're still fat :p

:( didn't your mama ever teach you to be nice or not say anything at all? :(
lol

she told me to say d truth actualli

M

MrCharisma

MzBulldog83 said:
i was reading cleo magazine today + stumbled across this article ... that the new 'trend' is to have a big bum and that's what the guys want rah rah rah..and they were saying how wonder butt augmentations are becoming common esp. in america coz chicks wanna have a jlo ass??? (like..wtf! hehe)

i cannot believe it to be true, so i need to put this forward to the men out there....so boys...do you agree here????????????????????????????????????????????
No friggin way that it will take over for a mans passion for breasts. Legs and bum is nice but they are like the side dish compared to breasts which obviously are the real deal and the 'main meal' (not literally because I know you'll ask about _____)

This whole 'guys wanting a big bum' thing is just to make girls feel a little more comfortable with their huge arse. I love slapping it, don't get me wrong but there is no way that it is taking away from the jumblies.

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
Stevie J said:
asses are hot, and by hot i mean 1/2 has a donkey ass
this is a donkey post if i've ever read one. i ain't go no donkey ass ffs. youse a donkey, stevie, a DONKEY. quit being such a god damn donkey ffs

Status
Not open for further replies.