Boys..are butts the new boobs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MzBulldog83

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i was reading cleo magazine today + stumbled across this article ... that the new 'trend' is to have a big bum and that's what the guys want rah rah rah..and they were saying how wonder butt augmentations are becoming common esp. in america coz chicks wanna have a jlo ass??? (like..wtf! hehe)

i cannot believe it to be true, so i need to put this forward to the men out there....so boys...do you agree here????????????????????????????????????????????

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
MzBulldog83 said:
i was reading cleo magazine today + stumbled across this article ... that the new 'trend' is to have a big bum and that's what the guys want rah rah rah..and they were saying how wonder butt augmentations are becoming common esp. in america coz chicks wanna have a jlo ass??? (like..wtf! hehe)

i cannot believe it to be true, so i need to put this forward to the men out there....so boys...do you agree here????????????????????????????????????????????
i'd love a ghetto booty and made boobs too lol

but yeh a nice round bum is mad

Maza

Reaction score
boobs will never be OUT tbh

but butt's are definitely on their way in..

hmph

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wtf does Jlos ass look like? ive heard it looks big but seriously have no clue what it looks like.

Slats

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
it looks like your average arse. i think curves have always been in. the whole anorexic look is not attractive.

i don't know if anyone read mia freedman's article in the sunday paper. it was basically about the same thing, but how guys are more fashion conscious when it comes to what looks good on women than the women themselves. which is true. if you want an honest opinion of what you look like, ask a bloke. they know what looks good on women cause they're the ones looking at them.

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her ass seems to look normal. I prefer a normal ass. Like any normal girl that is a model in a magazine. That size

½

friend of stevie j
Reaction score
i like chicks with narrow hips and very muscular asses, with perhaps a hint of balls dangling below

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
½ said:
i like chicks with narrow hips and very muscular asses, with perhaps a hint of balls dangling below
what if your goin from behind and she tenses it, there goes ur pin

PineappleBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
½ said:
Lol check oxford street if your lookin for a GF half.

C

Cookie^Monstah

Hma said:
i thought u were one of them when i 1st seen u
you know you love me :love:
just cos im taller then you, dont be hatin now

Hma

The Emperor
Reaction score
Cookie^Monstah said:
you know you love me :love:
just cos im taller then you, dont be hatin now