Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
1.boyd
2.perret/Thompson/Stanley
3.loko
4.lafai
5.morris

it will never happen but next year Id move Morris to the wing and use loko in the centres

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
1.boyd
3.loko
4.lafai
5.morris

it will never happen but next year Id move Morris to the wing and use loko in the centres
Lol no.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Perrett had another blinder so I reckon unless we are loaded leave him there but it would be good to have Perrett back on the wing after Brown leaves.
He would be a great veteran winger after doing this.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
1.boyd
3.loko
4.lafai
5.morris

What about Rona? Lol and you Thompson in front of Stanley? Ok.

billybob

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Perrett had another blinder so I reckon unless we are loaded leave him there but it would be good to have Perrett back on the wing after Brown leaves.
He would be a great veteran winger after doing this.
While perrett doesn't offer much in attack, it's a nice change that when a bomb goes up i don't go into cardiac arrest like in the barba days :grinning:. Perrett is very solid and reliable and always gives 110%.

Barba

TANK
Reaction score
**** boyd cant stand him

Last edited by a moderator:

BudgyBulldog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Boyd is a great player but a dick of a person. He was a gun at the Broncs, St Merge and obviously QLD, but Newcastle he went missing and I believe if we signed him (especially without Bennett) he would be a failure.

Perret is doing a great job and I hope we can get him a GF win this year before he is inevitably replaced by a more future proof option.

Croc

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Darius Boyd has been told that he can leave (Confirmed). He would be an awesome addition in my opinion.

1. Boyd
2. Thompson
3. Morris
4. Lafai
5. Perrett
Wake up to yourself

Beldig

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I doubt Des bought Rona for NSW Cup, I'm pretty sure he has a wing spot and it will be Perrett on the other.

(No disrespect to Thompson)
No disrespect to both Thompson and perrett but Stanley is a better winger than the two of them put together

DogsFan4Life

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No disrespect to both Thompson and perrett but Stanley is a better winger than the two of them put together
If u realised he averages 10 games per season ,so who plays the other 14 games

ninja_h

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His only loyalty is to Mr Bennett. Plus, um while I have every sympathy for what he's been through we can't have someone with that sort of headspace in the team, it's going wreck havoc.

Ndawai

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The bloke was meant to be chilling after coming back from rehab and was pictured in Greece, Do you want this sort of player mixing it up with the younger Bulldog players??

Nano

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd take him easily, quality rep players don't come often...

The bloke was meant to be chilling after coming back from rehab and was pictured in Greece, Do you want this sort of player mixing it up with the younger Bulldog players??
Be fair bro, he was with his wife trying to enjoy himself after a tough time in his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.