Boycotting products

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry to hear you went through this. 99% of Samoan people I know or have met are the most beautiful and humble people you will ever meet. Very respectful people and very family oriented.
what makes these people even dumber is I had a bag on me and could very easily had a weapon.
This fat drunk old ugly has been parked her fat ass on my lap.
At that moment I really wish I had a knife to turn the tables!

Since that happened to me I’m considering carrying one!
If groups of Pacific Islanders wanna play with a pack mentality then it’s only fair to have an equaliser!

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
what makes these people even dumber is I had a bag on me and could very easily had a weapon.
This fat drunk old ugly has been parked her fat ass on my lap.
At that moment I really wish I had a knife to turn the tables!

Since that happened to me I’m considering carrying one!
If groups of Pacific Islanders wanna play with a pack mentality then it’s only fair to have an equaliser!
Yeah understandable, but at the same time you don’t want to be caught with it. It’s a charge and a serious one .
If you do need to carry something make sure you can hide it .

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah understandable, but at the same time you don’t want to be caught with it. It’s a charge and a serious one .
If you do need to carry something make sure you can hide it .
I understand now why old ethnic men carry a knife.

I worked at the St Mary's band club years ago.
This Italian guy who used to go there only lived 2 blocks away and would take the courtesy bus home.

The poor guy got bashed.
He probably considered carrying a knife after it?
But like you say considered the consequences if he got caught.

I suppose I'll just have to find something that can be used as an equaliser which is legal for the public?

I'm not waiting for the courtesy bus.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I understand now why old ethnic men carry a knife.

I worked at the St Mary's band club years ago.
This Italian guy who used to go there only lived 2 blocks away and would take the courtesy bus home.

The poor guy got bashed.
He probably considered carrying a knife after it?
But like you say considered the consequences if he got caught.

I suppose I'll just have to find something that can be used as an equaliser which is legal for the public?

I'm not waiting for the courtesy bus.
Maybe look at a tactical pen which isn't legal in Australia as far as I know. But they're basically a self defence weapon which doubles as a pen and sometimes a small torch.

You could basically just find a sturdy steel pen to serve the purpose without the illegality.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
Maybe look at a tactical pen which isn't legal in Australia as far as I know. But they're basically a self defence weapon which doubles as a pen and sometimes a small torch.

You could basically just find a sturdy steel pen to serve the purpose without the illegality.
Yeah I have one of those they just look like pens but they sharp like a needle on steroids

Trinfly

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What fck you talking about. You’re always banging on about plandemic this and other fkn bullshit. You think people shouldn’t protest against Jewish own businesses? I’m not that invested to protest but I don’t fkn comment on those that do…. Good on them. ***** who protested the vax, I supported them too. I support any **** who stands up and protests for what they believe in. Samoans are anti vax. Don’t assume you know anything about me or what I stand for
Well i know you spend too much on after shave lol ..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Bronco's demanded no red so we coulda said same
Yeah, but we had a shit-for-brains CEO and Chairman at the time.

We need a CEO who had a backbone made of steel - like Bullfrog. That's what made him the GOAT of all sports CEOs in this country.

Last edited:

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
We need a CEO who had a backbone made of steel - like Bullfrog. That's what him the GOAT of all sports CEOs in this country.
Then he can appoint his kids and his kids girlfriends to management posts

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I might boycott Hungry jacks.. sloppy tasting burgers.

But the most sloppy food is that Guxman Gomez mexican place. Extremely sloppy food comes from that place. Ill boycott them.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I might boycott Hungry jacks.. sloppy tasting burgers.

But the most sloppy food is that Guxman Gomez mexican place. Extremely sloppy food comes from that place. Ill boycott them.
There are some exceptions to those though:

- When it was on sale, the Carolina Whoppers was epic. It was big. Bigger than the Big Mac was 30 years ago bro. It was nice and tasty, and didn't fall apart in your hand.
- G&G is a bit of a hit and miss. I find that a standard burrito from them it ok.

You want to know what's sloppy? Any place that sells kebabs. It is impossible to find a place that will sell a kebab that won't have the bottom give-way with everything else collapsing into the wrapping.

If you know of one please let me know.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are some exceptions to those though:

- When it was on sale, the Carolina Whoppers was epic. It was big. Bigger than the Big Mac was 30 years ago bro. It was nice and tasty, and didn't fall apart in your hand.
- G&G is a bit of a hit and miss. I find that a standard burrito from them it ok.

You want to know what's sloppy? Any place that sells kebabs. It is impossible to find a place that will sell a kebab that won't have the bottom give-way with everything else collapsing into the wrapping.

If you know of one please let me know.
kebab places are notorious for bad hygiene. I went to a kebab place recently and there are a few women with long hear not tied up, just swishing their hair about everywhere and they are always turning and moving.. Plus no gloves or anything... How many people would have hair in their kebabs.. disgraceful ... boycott the kebab house i think.

Wahesh

Reaction score
kebab places are notorious for bad hygiene. I went to a kebab place recently and there are a few women with long hear not tied up, just swishing their hair about everywhere and they are always turning and moving.. Plus no gloves or anything... How many people would have hair in their kebabs.. disgraceful ... boycott the kebab house i think.
Definitely boycott that joint if that's what they're doing. The reason why I'm boycotting most kebab places is because of the sloppiness of their kebabs though. I've been going to Gozleme places lately. At least that's one Turkish dish I can eat that doesn't slop all over the place.

Bloody Turks, MAKE A DECENT KEBAB FFS.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
In the US the union that works for Starbucks released a statement supporting a certain would-be country that starts with P and ends in Stine. In response the CEO of Starbucks is suing the Union because apparently Starbucks likes genocide.

So now many are boycotting Starbucks.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Definitely boycott that joint if that's what they're doing. The reason why I'm boycotting most kebab places is because of the sloppiness of their kebabs though. I've been going to Gozleme places lately. At least that's one Turkish dish I can eat that doesn't slop all over the place.

Bloody Turks, MAKE A DECENT KEBAB FFS.
The Turks on Enmore road near Newtown station make a good kebab.
But you must specify you expect the portion to be of a kebab from the Bankstown-Auburn region.
Otherwise they will mistake you for an inner west yuppie who doesn’t know any better and give you a stingy kebab!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
In the US the union that works for Starbucks released a statement supporting a certain would-be country that starts with P and ends in Stine. In response the CEO of Starbucks is suing the Union because apparently Starbucks likes genocide.

So now many are boycotting Starbucks.
many Americans have been boycotting Starbucks for ages.
One of my friends said they like to employ junior with no experience, they can hire on minimum wage.
Then when it comes time to a promotion and pay rise they fire the staff.

That’s in America though, can’t speak for Australia.
I just hope they pay at least $27 p/h.
That’s what maccas workers apparently get?