Boycott game against the Bunnies - sorry double up please delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
If your feeling strong about our dire situation in regards to the direction and shape of our club than why not vote in a way that will show an instant message.......boycott the next game at ANZ! We know our club only cares about $$$, political correctness and making Top 8 so hit them where it hurts.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lets just rock up to one of the training sessions and heckle Des lol. After last nights game, I think I have crossed to the dark side. I've always attempted to be one of the positive ones, but there is no point. Fuck the nose-whistling ****, can't stand him anymore.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Lets just rock up to one of the training sessions and heckle Des lol. After last nights game, I think I have crossed to the dark side. I've always attempted to be one of the positive ones, but there is no point. Fuck the nose-whistling ****, can't stand him anymore.
What annoys me is that I use to be positive about the dogs, infact it was the best thing in my life....they have stolen that also. NO bigger message than an empty stadium in the last game of the season.

dhoo8450

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What annoys me is that I use to be positive about the dogs, infact it was the best thing in my life....they have stolen that also. NO bigger message than an empty stadium in the last game of the season.
Yeah it's a real shame. I don't go to a great deal of live games anyway, so I'll just keep that up haha.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I still think somthing needs to be communicated to the club otherwise they will twist reality and say Dogs fans were busy eating warm garlic chicken on a cold Friday night

Minion

Kennel Established
Reaction score
There's no fixing this horrible game plan. The backs aren't allowed to be backs and the forwards aren't allowed to be forwards. They all have mixed identities and roles in the team and that's why the team has no clear direction or cohesion especially in attack. To have to rely on freakish things like the Eastwood intercept try last night is a joke. There should be well constructed and practiced set plays that simply work. That set of six on the Cowboys line where each tackle was a pointless hit-up and surrender was disgraceful to watch. No first grade team should be so clueless when opportunities like that present themselves. The Cowboys really had nothing to fear from our attack and our defense, whilst mostly full of effort, conceded two really soft tries which made all the difference. Tony Williams attempted tackle on a guy half his size was pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.