Boycott Belmore

Status
Not open for further replies.

ouwet

Bulldogs 4 Life
Reaction score
Ummm they didn't even sell GA tickets when this back to Belmore promotion started. The media has already noticed stupid and so much as a single empty seat on the day will be a very bad look. That's why there are so many stories being written and is so much media speculation about Des' future here.

Honestly, come back to reality. We don't really miss you, but somebody else on the planet probably does.

You can try and undermine and undervalue what we're doing all you like.....most of us won't be going....if you think the club isn't aware of and very worried by that information, you're just a silly git tbh.
Listen to Triple M (The NRL shows) they've been on the Bulldogs case about our attack since 2014... What is written here as made SFA difference!

I'm not backing Hasler on the contrary I've had enough of the shit being dished out... But I'm not going to have a cry about it like people here. You want to make a difference? Do something to make a difference, if not, sit down little kid!
Having a dummy spit and not going to games will do FA!

All the heroes here do a protest... Do something meaningful, if not you'll be kennel heroes and get 20 likes with any post anti-Bulldogs but nothing else!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Listen to Triple M (The NRL shows) they've been on the Bulldogs case about our attack since 2014... What is written here as made SFA difference!

I'm not backing Hasler on the contrary I've had enough of the shit being dished out... But I'm not going to have a cry about it like people here. You want to make a difference? Do something to make a difference, if not, sit down little kid!
Having a dummy spit and not going to games will do FA!

All the heroes here do a protest... Do something meaningful, if not you'll be kennel heroes and get 20 likes with any post anti-Bulldogs but nothing else!
Yeah ok dude.....you go along and give the club your money, take your wittily constructed sign or banner so the club can confiscate it. You're being really constructive. Mot giving the club our money right now is the MOST EFFECTIVE POSSIBLE FORM OF PROTEST you can make to a business like the bulldogs. Cut off their revenue and that's the one thing they will listen to. Most of the club's supporter base is disgruntled right now....if you think the club isn't losing money right now....or isn't concerned about the fact, you're an idiot. Plain and simple. You shouldn't talk down to people while carrying on like such a fucking simpleton man.

We'll do what we want. Deal with it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
BREAKING BREAKING NEWS: 10 plane loads of African refugees arriving Sunday morning for a trip to Belmore.... Reason currently unknown!

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whoever goes to this game is a drop kick.

Nobody should turn up, the less the better. This is the only way the club will act.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
I remember that first game back in Belmore and I have photos on my phone with "Sold Out" posters stuck on the ticket booths at the entrance.

People were queuing at gates in the hope of scalpers or jumping a fence.

So much demand for the "product". The product being the team, the style of play and the chance to see the Bulldogs get back to their roots at Belmore.

Now the true and smart fans have worked out that the Product is a smelly piece of fish well past it's used by date. The club no longer holds on to any of it's past bulldogs culture or spirit, it is simply at the mercy of the powers that are i.e. Hasler who has no clue about the Bulldogs culture, Dib who has lead us to some of the darkest days the club has ever seen and Raelene Castle who probably still thinks we will be top 4 every year, and will win 2 premierships by 2020.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
BREAKING NEWS: Bulldogs vs Knights game is completely sold out.
Of course it is. I was offered 4 free tickets from the club yesterday if I renewed my membership, I kindly declined them. You poor bastards that paid for your seats.

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Of course it is. I was offered 4 free tickets from the club yesterday if I renewed my membership, I kindly declined them. You poor bastards that paid for your seats.
Don't feel sorry for us. We are going on a fine day to watch our team play footy. Can't think of anything else I would rather be doing. Win lose or draw we'll have a good day. May have an ordinary week but the day will be good.

bullpup71

Kennel Established
Reaction score
It never did!

Members are not just season ticket holders! We have country members, interstate members, pet members, new born members, members for 3 games, members for 4 games, members for just about everything along with Members who get tickets to ALL games!

Whoever is calling for 100 people on the kennel to boycott and thinks it's making a difference are idiots!

Naturally when a team is losing crowds slide... You don't need a boycott to make that happen! We won't get 15,000 at Belmore because the team is doing bad just like every year that we have a bad year, the crowds are down...
A boycott will not make a difference, NO ONE will realise, NO ONE will care!

You want to prove a point? Protest, go outside the Leagues club and get a few hundred people, media will come within an hour or two... Having a little cry about not going to the games will change nothing.

I'll enjoy a beautiful Sunday afternoon at Belmore with thousands of other people...
Watching a shit product

.PARANoIR.

I stole this off Charisma
Reaction score
Been a while since I've been this forum, but I can't believe some of the posts I have read in this thread. What a disgrace.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't feel sorry for us. We are going on a fine day to watch our team play footy. Can't think of anything else I would rather be doing. Win lose or draw we'll have a good day. May have an ordinary week but the day will be good.
Enjoy!

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Ffs. The club has been on an unrelenting campaign to hand out tickets all week (to a ground that doesn't even seat many) and there are still fools in here trying to slant this "sell out" as a victory for the club.

I'd rather donate my money to a charity case that does more for the people it is actually supposed to represent.

The club has treated most of its fan base with contempt this year and you're still willingly parting with your money like grinning idiots.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Ffs. The club has been on an unrelenting campaign to hand out tickets all week (to a ground that doesn't even seat many) and there are still fools in here trying to slant this "sell out" as a victory for the club.

I'd rather donate my money to a charity case that does more for the people it is actually supposed to represent.

The club has treated most of its fan base with contempt this year and you're still willingly parting with your money like grinning idiots.
Exactly right

Talk about blind fools

Reminds me of a Metallica song
Leper massiah

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Spineless from the start, sucked into the part
Circus comes to town, you play the lead clown
Please, please
Spreading his disease, living by his story
Knees, knees
Falling to your knees, suffer for his glory
You will

Time for lust, time for lie
Time to kiss your life goodbye
Send me money, send me green
Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
And you'll get a better seat
Bow to leper messiah

Marvel at his tricks, need your Sunday fix
Blind devotion came, rotting your brain
Chain, chain
Join the endless chain, taken by his glamor
Fame, fame
Infection is the game, stinking drunk with power
We see

Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
And you'll get the better seat
Bow to leper messiah

Witchery, weakening
Sees the sheep are gathering
Set the trap, hypnotize
Now you follow

Heaven you will meet
Make a contribution
And you'll get the better seat

Lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie, lie

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score

So I'm a grinning idiot for supporting a team I've supported through thick and thin for over 50 years am I? Just because a few clowns on here decide that whoever turns up is either mentally incompetent, and illegal immigrant or some hobo who has found tickets in the gutter doesn't make it true. By all means sit there on Sunday and watch soccer or netball or whatever it is you are going to do, but how dare you decide who I am, what I am or what I should do based on your personal set of principles. Feel happy in hoping for the Knights to flog us, no-one to turn up and whatever other sad little thing it is you are wishing for but don't presume to speak either for or about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.