Bottle throw

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The abuse of Tino was way over the top and seems to fire a lot of people up turning them into heroes all of a sudden. Two families near us with little kids actually moved seats because of idiots swearing and carrying on. The worst was this fat inbred looking woman with her own kids. Many season ticket holders will know who I’m referring to as she’s at most games.

A group of about 30 young guys with the shit haircuts, bumbags etc were itching for trouble in the stadium & stirring up security. After the game they were stopping cars & buses being pricks.

It just shits me. The club has come a long way since the trains getting smashed up etc and I don’t want fuckwits to give the media ammo again
Dogs start winning and the shitcunt fans come out of the woodwork

Burt Matton

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The abuse of Tino was way over the top and seems to fire a lot of people up turning them into heroes all of a sudden. Two families near us with little kids actually moved seats because of idiots swearing and carrying on. The worst was this fat inbred looking woman with her own kids. Many season ticket holders will know who I’m referring to as she’s at most games.

A group of about 30 young guys with the shit haircuts, bumbags etc were itching for trouble in the stadium & stirring up security. After the game they were stopping cars & buses being pricks.

It just shits me. The club has come a long way since the trains getting smashed up etc and I don’t want fuckwits to give the media ammo again
Summed up perfectly. Just when you thought integration was working, dickheads like this remind us of the good old days.

rand0m3r

Since 1994
Reaction score
i'm just glad it missed, a full bottle from that distance could have pretty bad consequences..

rainman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of absolute knuckle heads amongst our fan base unfortunately. At least that’ll now be 1 less of them who’ll be attending games in the future
Looking at the crowd today was 25% 16 to 18 year old kids just coming for a day out
So this dosnt surprise me

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score

I thought the Tino banter was OK and funny at times but agree with everything else you’ve said. The general lack of respect for fellow patrons is not on - even some morons walking into toilets banging drums and yelling out obscenities in front of families etc is not only not a good look for our club but it ultimately stops some people going to the footy and that’s not good for the game as a whole. Some people really need to pull their heads in, you don’t need a long neck to be a goose.

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have to be a Titans fan, easy to find one would think. I'm hoping someone at the game may have seen if the cops got the person?
Nah mate I was up on first row second tier and it came from middle of the field amongst dogs fans. Disgraceful!!!

stinkypinky

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Maybe he or she was celebrating with the bottle in there hand and slipped

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe there's something in the game thread but I'm not going to search it.

Does anyone know if they got the w#nker that threw the bottle during JAC's 2nd intercept try? I imagine they would have been easy to locate in a dogs crowd.

Ban for life!
If it was a dogs fan we'd get life plus a week . . . Do something nrlol

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Maybe he or she was celebrating with the bottle in there hand and slipped
Some media story now saying it was a happy, over excited fan threw bottle up in the air. Plausible but not likely probably.

dimtrits

Waterboy
Reaction score
The abuse of Tino was way over the top and seems to fire a lot of people up turning them into heroes all of a sudden.
I couldn't help but think that the boos and abuse fired him up to play better. Could've easily gone the wrong way for us

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Besides some of the dickheads running on the field and the little shit throwing the bottle I don't think the crowd was any different from any other fan base in any sport.

When you go to a sporting stadiums, expect bad language and while it's not ideal for kids to hear obscenities it is a sporting arena no different to anywhere else in the world.

There are designated areas for families to sit but if you don't want to hear the language and sit amongst the fanatical fans, don't sit there. If calling Tino a wanker all game was too much to bare then stay home on your couch and watch it.

When I was walking around the stadium getting my drinks at half time, yeh there were drums banging from young kids to adults and I loved it! Going to the game is about the atmosphere.

Look we, like most fans have dickheads amongst our crowd but let's not point the finger at fans that are simply having a fun time just because they are loud. I f*kn love the atmosphere and if you were bought up in the 70's, 80's & 90's following the Bulldogs you would understand what passion for this club means. That's what our fans have grown to love and as long it is done respectfully then continue to be loud and proud!!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Looking at the crowd today was 25% 16 to 18 year old kids just coming for a day out
So this dosnt surprise me
Very young crowd yesterday but some of the reason for that was all the under 9's teams from the Canterbury-Bankstown junior league were there including my son and his team to do a lap of honor at half time. Naturally these kids are going to have their other siblings/cousins and mates there as well and many of them are not dogs supporters. For example two other dads who's boys play with my son were there, one was sitting on my left(supports the Broncos) and the other was sitting on my right(supports the dragons).