Bottle throw

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know there are more and more dumb ***** in the world but I can't understand why a Dogs fan would throw a bottle at everyone's favourite player....

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Besides some of the dickheads running on the field and the little shit throwing the bottle I don't think the crowd was any different from any other fan base in any sport.

When you go to a sporting stadiums, expect bad language and while it's not ideal for kids to hear obscenities it is a sporting arena no different to anywhere else in the world.

There are designated areas for families to sit but if you don't want to hear the language and sit amongst the fanatical fans, don't sit there. If calling Tino a wanker all game was too much to bare then stay home on your couch and watch it.

When I was walking around the stadium getting my drinks at half time, yeh there were drums banging from young kids to adults and I loved it! Going to the game is about the atmosphere.

Look we, like most fans have dickheads amongst our crowd but let's not point the finger at fans that are simply having a fun time just because they are loud. I f*kn love the atmosphere and if you were bought up in the 70's, 80's & 90's following the Bulldogs you would understand what passion for this club means. That's what our fans have grown to love and as long it is done respectfully then continue to be loud and proud!!
That’s the thing though mate, it wasn’t done respectfully. I’m the last person that would be accused of being woke but grown men (and a woman) calling Tino a faggot c***, pussy c***, poofter bitch etc in front of families was a bit much.

It’s also not tough and we both know what Tino would do if someone said that to his face. Loud is no issue. Loud and passionate is a good thing. I’m not one to boo a player every time they touch the ball or walk past but if I did I’d do it to the wife bashers like Dylan Walker & grubs like Blake Ferguson personally.

20 & 30+ year members shouldn’t have to move from the season ticket holders area because clowns buy cheap tickets & sit there with the sole intention of causing trouble.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We have the best supporters in the NRL, but some Fkn dumb ones too…the dumb ones are A Grade dumb.

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHAH imagine the "oh shit" moment the fan had as his bottle left his hand and sailed towards JAC at full flight.

That’s the thing though mate, it wasn’t done respectfully. I’m the last person that would be accused of being woke but grown men (and a woman) calling Tino a faggot c***, pussy c***, poofter bitch etc in front of families was a bit much.

It’s also not tough and we both know what Tino would do if someone said that to his face. Loud is no issue. Loud and passionate is a good thing. I’m not one to boo a player every time they touch the ball or walk past but if I did I’d do it to the wife bashers like Dylan Walker & grubs like Blake Ferguson personally.

20 & 30+ year members shouldn’t have to move from the season ticket holders area because clowns buy cheap tickets & sit there with the sole intention of causing trouble.
Booing players (e.g Tino) is understandable given that nothing happened to him for trying to restrain Burton and get him injured. Some players they rise to the occassion of "playing the villian", and it probably actually helped Tino in that game.

Some adults unfortunately resort to a child like state when it comes to games, and go way overboard though.

That said, there are reasons I no longer attend games, one of them being the foul mouths but the other one being that I'm really noise sensitive (in particular to loud noises).

I prefer to watch and enjoy the game at home with a decent view of things.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Imagine NRL did not have the week its had with the Bunker on Sunday and that Manly jersey stuff.

Dogs would have been hammered for the bottle incident and the eye gouge
Probably would have reversed the result!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Plenty of absolute knuckle heads amongst our fan base unfortunately. At least that’ll now be 1 less of them who’ll be attending games in the future
Knuckleheads are at every club.. ours just get extra publicilty when they do the wrong thing..

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It was Baz. He hates seeing bulldogs score tries. Always has.