both rookies to start on bench

Status
Not open for further replies.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mbye replces josh but josh might be a last minute decision and both ese'ese and fualolo to make a debut.
lets see how our rookies go tonigh.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
both the rookies proved it tonight, that NSW cup form mean nothing in first grade.

KimboSlice

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
both the rookies proved it tonight, that NSW cup form mean nothing in first grade.
I'm only just watching the delayed game, but both rookies look decent! Good enthusiasm and Herman just nailed a hit up off the kick off.. Great run! Great potential!!

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm only just watching the delayed game, but both rookies look decent! Good enthusiasm and Herman just nailed a hit up off the kick off.. Great run! Great potential!!
more game time will do a world of good,

one thing is for certain that we are blessed with truck loads of quality forwards.

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Our depth is ridiculous tbh, the squad tonight, if hodkinson and reynolds were in better form, could beat most teams in the comp.

Let me clarify, I felt both halves were improved tonight over last week, and especially reynolds.

I'm making the point that if both guys were at their best this squad could be properly competitive against more than half of the other teams. Real testament to the strength of our club atm.

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
with kasiano back and maybe tim browne and having atleast one of the two rookies preferably herman we could have a good looking foward pack, now we need our halves to gain momentum from tonight game we could give tigers a good game

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Our depth is ridiculous tbh, the squad tonight, if hodkinson and reynolds were in better form, could beat most teams in the comp.

Let me clarify, I felt both halves were improved tonight over last week, and especially reynolds.

I'm making the point that if both guys were at their best this squad could be properly competitive against more than half of the other teams. Real testament to the strength of our club atm.
I'd agree with all of this. I think Stanley is a bit of a week link though

doggies15

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

our halves need to go up a level now, they got momentum from tonight

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
How good was kaufusi the bloke is a kamikaze and makes u tackle him hard with every run

nassman

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Has been solid as hasn't he, and I'm confident he'll keep our top 17 honest for the rest of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.