Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDogzOfWar

Dogz At War!
Reaction score
Watching the State of Origin U 20's. Off-Course the Nsw Blues won but Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer both played extremely good..

David Klemmer came out within an Slight injury in the dying minutes of the first Half, forcing him in the sheds. But came out firing in the Second Half, played good.

Moses Mbye the Five-Eighth played for the best for Queensland, hope he reaches First Grade within a 1 year or 2. Played very good and should be named in the Bulldogs squad soon. Goodluck to both of them, David Klemmer and Moses Mbye..

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Watching the State of Origin U 20's. Off-Course the Nsw Blues won but Both Moses Mbye and David Klemmer both played extremely good..

David Klemmer came out within an Slight injury in the dying minutes of the first Half, forcing him in the sheds. But came out firing in the Second Half, played good.

Moses Mbye the Five-Eighth played for the best for Queensland, hope he reaches First Grade within a 1 year or 2. Played very good and should be named in the Bulldogs squad soon. Goodluck to both of them, David Klemmer and Moses Mbye..
Mate I watched the whole game, Mbye didn't do much at all mate. I think you mistake him with Milford. He played quiet well.

Qld-Dog

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Sorry forgot o mention....I did not think Klemmer played as well as he can, he was hard to put down however I thought he ran flat footed all night imagine if he runs at the line at full speed? I think he needs to stand back a bit further.... anyone else think the same??? I din't think he is at his best right now just saying!!

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Sorry forgot o mention....I did not think Klemmer played as well as he can, he was hard to put down however I thought he ran flat footed all night imagine if he runs at the line at full speed? I think he needs to stand back a bit further.... anyone else think the same??? I din't think he is at his best right now just saying!!
Agree, though that said they had 3-4 on him every tackle and he did go off with a ankle injury.

bulldogchook

MR BULLDOG
Reaction score
i know someone else like this .........

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Klemmer was an absolute handful to pull down, at one point took 4 defenders over the try line and was just held up. Moses looks very good to me also.

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
was a good game to watch mybe and klemmer had top games, I think mybe could well and truly make the top grade at some time this season, the first half was a contest with both sides well into it, then the 2nd half was a complete blowout with nsw running away with the game

Horse

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Samisoni Langi looked good in the highlights. We shoulda retained him...

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Samisoni Langi looked good in the highlights. We shoulda retained him...
Looked better during the game. Much better player than Ben Roberts already. Good enough to be in our starting line up to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.