Boring!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
WTF is going on in here this week?

It's supposed to be the Finals week 1, and there's hardly anything worth reading.

Delete or merge when ready. Rant over.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Whats interesting are the odds on us to beat the Knights

im quite tempted to be chucking some cash on newy at those rates and hoping we win in week 2

But im a good supporter so i dont

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Agreed, there is not enough FIRING UP going on!

rexest

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There isnt much to talk about.

M

MikeyP..

Make entertaining threads then, Instead of complaining, you noob.

I

iYike

Whats interesting are the odds on us to beat the Knights

im quite tempted to be chucking some cash on newy at those rates and hoping we win in week 2

But im a good supporter so i dont
The double dip. Happy either way. Well probably not but it can usually cheer you up.

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Make entertaining threads then, Instead of complaining, you noob.
Well lets just see where this goes. And who the Fk are you calling noob? I've been around here longer than you last I checked. Just because I don't have a 10,000 + post count doesn't mean I'm a noob either. I just post quality not quantity. Biatch! ;)

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
snap, Mikey got owned

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Come on guys. Just having a laugh. No need to take it seriously.

Maybe we should turn this into a new thread without a topic thread. Who ever brings up the most entertaining thread topic wins a big hug from CrazyDog on Sat night. But it's gotta be Bulldogs Discussion related of course.

Go!

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
LOL @ CrazyDog on a rant ! It was good too :grinning:

Anyhoo, it's the end-of-year wind-down.

Members slowly disappear and hibernate for the Summer, then re-emerge post-NY bristling with confidence, hope and good will.

It's like a cleansing for some people !

Off-seasons pretty funny though .....

M

MikeyP..

Well lets just see where this goes. And who the Fk are you calling noob? I've been around here longer than you last I checked. Just because I don't have a 10,000 + post count doesn't mean I'm a noob either. I just post quality not quantity. Biatch! ;)
Huh? If you post quality posts, then why don't you stop complaining and make quality threads? I use the term noob to insult people. And WoOwwWOoWZorRz, you have been here longer than me *clap clap* and woOWoWwooOOWo, you don't post as much as others. *clap clap*. Fattyboomsticks. ;)

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
Huh? If you post quality posts, then why don't you stop complaining and make quality threads? I use the term noob to insult people. And WoOwwWOoWZorRz, you have been here longer than me *clap clap* and woOWoWwooOOWo, you don't post as much as others. *clap clap*. Fattyboomsticks. ;)
The thread now has a reason and subject. If you don't want a hug from the CD, then you and your dancing monkey take a hike. :p

And Fattyboomsticks! ... WTF. I haven't heard that since 88'

M

MikeyP..

The thread now has a reason and subject. If you don't want a hug from the CD, then you and your dancing monkey take a hike. :p

And Fattyboomsticks! ... WTF. I haven't heard that since 88'
lol, can my dancing monkey have a hug? :p

ThePedigree

Blue Ribbon
Reaction score
So who thinks k Moore will last longer than Folkes did as coach?

R

rOxxyy

michael ennis is in the lowes catalouge this week alongside ryan girdler and matt balin .. has anybody else seen it ?

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone's as nervous as hell. Mainly because most of us came away from the SFS last Friday not knowing what to make of the dogs performance. Or more importantly not knowing whether it could be written off as just an aberration caused by an unfortunate start, including some dubious ref calls. It went down hill from there. I think everyone is just stunned.

Status
Not open for further replies.