News Boom NRL star officially drops bomb on Dragons with leave request

craigo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be very hard for him knowing he is getting a million dollars for the next 2 years. Such a struggle

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I also find it interesting that only about 3 or 4 Dragons platers attended their end of season awards presentation.

Now I know it was poorly scheduled by the Dragons and should never have pandered to the women's game, but it's been reported that some players were still in Sydney and still chose to not attend. If that is in response to Hunt been extended, it would mean there is growing discontent with him being such a big slice of the cap and this can soon boil over.

I'm hoping it does as I strongly believe Hunt is the type of player we need and need now. Was gutted he got extended, but there isca slither of hope this can still fall our way....
Also keen on Hunt but for next season, 24 is too far away for a guy turning 33 in March.Ship has sailed unless there is a major revolt.
Had a good year not many other Dragons players could hold their heads up high so idk what their really sooking about.Is Hunt signed til end of 25 now?
See what transpires might happen might not(for Sullivan not Hunt unfortunately)

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Understand he might be down on confidence and pissed off by dragons re-signing hunt and yes it is a sensitive subject, but he has lost me playing the mental health card and it taints it for those that have genuine mental health concerns.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
we always release players! We are soft
Disgruntled employees are a liability not an asset though. In terms of a relationship, you wouldn't try and make someone stay with you that doesn't like you ,want to be with you and would prefer to be with someone else.

Last edited:

Phalangist

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Disgruntled employees are a liability not an asset though. In terms of a relationship, you wouldn't try and make someone stay with you that doesn't like you ,want to be with you and would prefer to be with someone else.
so we should get Sullivan

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
so we should get Sullivan
I'm thinking no, he isn't committed and is already claiming to be mentally fragile. We want people who are team players and aren't going to crumble when things don't go their way