Bondi stabbing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
No idea, yet if it wasn’t strangers he’d have probably killed he’s own family. Very dangerous people
Guy near on beheaded his sister in the front yard a while back. Drugs and mental issues. Said she was the devil. (The only one in the family who would take him in apparently) :(

Northern Beaches dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its amazing how something like this happens here and it has captured everyone (as it should). Front page of every paper and news headline and everyone is stunned by it, yet this pales in comparison to what is happening overseas and yet most of us do not bat an eye lid over it.
A life is a life.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Gosh, i have visited this shopping centre many times with my mum and sister. Actually my sister frequented it after work more times then i can count . It just seems unbelievable that someone would do this in such an everyday place. My heart goes out to the victims and their families and friends. Hopefully they will find some way of processing what has happened to their loved ones. I too also hope those who where there yesterday will be able to find some way to feel ‘normal’ again.

It really shows how vulnerable we are. So please make sure you give those close to you a hug and tell them you love them. It is also a reminder that the petty squabbles that we have in here in the Kennel are not worth it. I mean we all came here initially for our love of the Dogs, and that’s a great place to start for getting along.

Peace to you all..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Its amazing how something like this happens here and it has captured everyone (as it should). Front page of every paper and news headline and everyone is stunned by it, yet this pales in comparison to what is happening overseas and yet most of us do not bat an eye lid over it.
A life is a life.
The media shoots you down if you try and make a stand for any decency and don't follow the media side they are pushing.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I was stabbed in a street fight when I was about 20. No major damage though
I have seen a few stabbings.
I've also been threatened by a coward with a knife.

Also seen the police arresting a scum in Bankstown the other day who had a knife.

How many coward pieces of shit are wandering around with a knife?

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have seen a few stabbings.
I've also been threatened by a coward with a knife.

Also seen the police arresting a scum in Bankstown the other day who had a knife.

How many coward pieces of shit are wandering around with a knife?
Crazy hey. Could never imagine walking around with a knife. I was ambushed about 20 year ago, it was pretty random back then.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Exactly, you got hit. I got hit with a Stanley
Same but it was a box cutter and I barely even felt it (because I'm tough).

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's hard to say what you'd do in the situation. I've intervened when it looked like drunks are about to belt their girlfriends. Helped drag attackers off a person getting the shit kicked out of them on the ground with a couple of my mates also grabbing the attackers. But I've usually had bottled courage in my system when I've intervened. I don't know if I'm quite as brave sober.

And I recall a guy in Melbourne who got shot for intervening on a guy pushing his girl around. So it's easy to say how brave you will be in these situations. But the body preparing for bravery is reacting in almost exactly the same way as the body preparing for intelligent cowardice.

I like to think if id been there I'd have grabbed some type of weapon from a shop and at least tried to slow him up. But every man there barring the one dude probably would be thinking the same if they hadn't been there and found out something about themselves.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently he suffered from schizophrenia.

So do we blame him?
We have to blame him...he did it. That's the nature of mental illness. How do we prevent this from happening again is the hardest part.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
For those knocking security guards - two of them were among the victims - a man and a woman.

Dawn Singleton was due to marry a police officer this year - they had been together since high school.

This is a terribly sad situation with many extended victims including the baby (may she recover) who will grow up without a mother.

The scourge of sewer media has a lot to answer for for the spread of mis-information.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's hard to say what you'd do in the situation. I've intervened when it looked like drunks are about to belt their girlfriends. Helped drag attackers off a person getting the shit kicked out of them on the ground with a couple of my mates also grabbing the attackers. But I've usually had bottled courage in my system when I've intervened. I don't know if I'm quite as brave sober.

And I recall a guy in Melbourne who got shot for intervening on a guy pushing his girl around. So it's easy to say how brave you will be in these situations. But the body preparing for bravery is reacting in almost exactly the same way as the body preparing for intelligent cowardice.

I like to think if id been there I'd have grabbed some type of weapon from a shop and at least tried to slow him up. But every man there barring the one dude probably would be thinking the same if they hadn't been there and found out something about themselves.
Yep you never really know what you’ll do until the rubber meets the road but I think that Papa bear instinct would kick in knowing children where in danger.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Maybe this could have been prevented if Mr Howard and co didn't want to disarm Australians from legally carrying a firearm. unfortunately the boys and girls in blue won't always be there when this type of shit goes down.
Would have been worse if the perp had a gun

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Exactly, you got hit. I got hit with a Stanley

Same but it was a box cutter and I barely even felt it (because I'm tough).
What’s a box cutter?? Is that a Stanley?? Yeah I don’t feel much at time either, was too pumped up. The broken nose hurt more.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
For those knocking security guards - two of them were among the victims - a man and a woman.

Dawn Singleton was due to marry a police officer this year - they had been together since high school.

This is a terribly sad situation with many extended victims including the baby (may she recover) who will grow up without a mother.

The scourge of sewer media has a lot to answer for for the spread of mis-information.
To add to the mother, she was shielding her baby and actually threw her to a man which came to her aid.