Bondi stabbing

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If it wasn’t for Mr Howard and co as you put it this deadshit would have had a firearm and the death toll would have been higher, Howard saved thousands of lives with gun reform, yours is possibly the dumbest fucking post I have read on TK, and that’s saying something.
Not much about Howard's impacts that I'll applaud. But the changes to gun laws after the attack in Tasmania get respect.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
He’s 100% fruit cake. I know it sounds rude, but these people need to be housed in an isolated community. Too risky being free to mangle with society
These people just need to be medicated. Schizophrenics can have fulltime jobs and functioning lives.

There should be mental health care workers checking in with these people as well. It sounds like he was living on the street for some time..

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not much about Howard's impacts that I'll applaud. But the changes to gun laws after the attack in Tasmania get respect.
He had bi-partisan support from the Opposition.

The real hero of gun reform in Australia was the National Party leader Tim Fischer who had to get them on board to pass the legislation.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Fight or flight bro, it's real.
Not to be a hero or put down people who ran, but society has become soft and everyone is about themselves , which is sad .
Human instinct of survival would’ve kicked in and taken the **** out, if this was 15 years ago.
but sad to say society has become a generation of self centred media paradise.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not to be a hero or put down people who ran, but society has become soft and everyone is about themselves , which is sad .
Human instinct of survival would’ve kicked in and taken the **** out, if this was 15 years ago.
99% would have been walking around looking at their phones and missed what was happening probably.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
99% would have been walking around looking at their phones and missed what was happening probably.
That’s how society is, this is off topic but there was a tragedy that happened in Bankstown where a bus ran over an elderly woman but instead of people helping they took there phones out and started recording.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Plus like I mentioned, IMO if that was Bankstown instead of Bondi it would of played out differently.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
That’s how society is, this is off topic but there was a tragedy that happened in Bankstown where a bus ran over an elderly woman but instead of people helping they took there phones out and started recording.
Even this incident, phones out as they posted the guy dead bleeding out. Peoples sense of what is appropriate is waay off.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I know it’s easy to say they would have stopped him. Yet I’m shocked that he wasn’t taken down earlier. At least get the knife of him or something.
Have you ever seen a knife fight? Most people are copping hits to the abdomen even if they win the fight.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
There's so much of it around these days. Is it getting worse with hallucinogenic drugs or what :(
No idea, yet if it wasn’t strangers he’d have probably killed he’s own family. Very dangerous people

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Have you ever seen a knife fight? Most people are copping hits to the abdomen even if they win the fight.
The guy with the bollard did everything right in my eyes, bollards have decent weight which would knock him out plus it creates distance between himself and the knife.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I was going to say that there's be crew hidden with their phones recording. And our scum media will happily pay for any footage.