Bondi stabbing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
It does, I will leave it up, I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion so soon. I genuinely thought this was some sort of Isis style attack and given it was in Bondi with a large Jewish population and the current world events in the Middle East.

The piece of filth who committed these horrific acts can burn in hell.

Police still haven't dropped much info besides the piece of filth's name. I can't even comprehend how the fuck someone does something like this even if they are mentally ill.

Based off the reports he was a drugged up bogan with a sketchy criminal record and mental health record.
Maybe wait a bit longer before jumping in with incendiary comments for/against one point of view. We all probably should do that on all TK threads :grinning: and we're all guilty of it.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
A laugh react on this page is totally disrespectful.

Edit: two (2) disrespectful idiots now.

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Keep your silly aggression and laugh reacts foolishly targetting me out of other threads. It's all there for everyone to see. Show some respect and not just your personal payback.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Channel 7 are saying everytime a man faced the dead Coward he ran away.

@Blue_boost
Karl Stephanovic is apparently disgusted in the men who didn't disarm him and the gutless kniver for mostly targetting women.

Hard to say what people would do. Protecting your family would be first priority. Saw a tweet where a father had put covers over his childrens eyes as they made their way out :(

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s 100% fruit cake. I know it sounds rude, but these people need to be housed in an isolated community. Too risky being free to mangle with society

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Karl Stephanovic is apparently disgusted in the men who didn't disarm him and the gutless kniver for mostly targetting women.

Hard to say what people would do. Protecting your family would be first priority. Saw a tweet where a father had put covers over his childrens eyes as they made their way out :(
Fat fuck would have ran & hid.
Sure that fat piece of shit would of done something....

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know it’s easy to say they would have stopped him. Yet I’m shocked that he wasn’t taken down earlier. At least get the knife of him or something.
Fight or flight bro, it's real.

But I have to admit, first time I heard about it, thought to myself grab anything I could swing or find a kitchenware shop and grab 2 knives.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
He’s 100% fruit cake. I know it sounds rude, but these people need to be housed in an isolated community. Too risky being free to mangle with society
There's so much of it around these days. Is it getting worse with hallucinogenic drugs or what :(