Bondi stabbing

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well it is bondi so maybe he is a jew? They are terrorists too so it might be a "Moses attack or pro-israel motive"

See how stupid your post looks? I'm surprised the mods haven't scrubbed it yet. I'm sure this one will be very quickly...
This has certainly brought out the racists and nutjobs of all persuasions. As expected I guess :(

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
This has certainly brought out the racists and nutjobs of all persuasions. As expected I guess :(
That's how it is these days, instead of focusing on the mentally fucked demon ****, they love to stick their agendas into it.

Innocent people died but they make it about their agendas.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I still say stronger members of the community / security had a duty to place themselves between the attacker and the more vulnerable.

It’s like this scum bag attacker targeted women or what he perceived as more vulnerable to an attack.

Whilst this attack is not the fault of security or the community, it’s just disappointing that the community had an every man for themselves attitude and left the attacker with the vulnerable.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still say stronger members of the community / security had a duty to place themselves between the attacker and the more vulnerable.

It’s like this scum bag attacker targeted women or what he perceived as more vulnerable to an attack.

Whilst not any fault of security or the community, it’s just disappointing that the community had an every man for themselves attitude.
Read the article Kaz posted, the **** got scared when a man walked towards him.

As people fled, the killer approached a family and a brave man, believed to be a father, turned towards the attacker, who then walked away.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Well even the nutjob crazies have an opinion...as warped and stupid as it is
Well I guess that's true as well but those opinions can lead to life and death outcomes like this when you go full troppo with forcing your opinions on others.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You don't know what security were doing.

There would only be a few of them to look after 7 levels, 331 shops & services.

You are an oxygen thief.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well it is bondi so maybe he is a jew? They are terrorists too so it might be a "Moses attack or pro-israel motive"

See how stupid your post looks? I'm surprised the mods haven't scrubbed it yet. I'm sure this one will be very quickly...
It does, I will leave it up, I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion so soon. I genuinely thought this was some sort of Isis style attack and given it was in Bondi with a large Jewish population and the current world events in the Middle East.

The piece of filth who committed these horrific acts can burn in hell.

Police still haven't dropped much info besides the piece of filth's name. I can't even comprehend how the fuck someone does something like this even if they are mentally ill.

Based off the reports he was a drugged up bogan with a sketchy criminal record and mental health record.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
It does, I will leave it up, I shouldn't have jumped to that conclusion so soon. I genuinely thought this was some sort of Isis style attack and given it was in Bondi with a large Jewish population and the current world events in the Middle East.

The piece of filth who committed these horrific acts can burn in hell.

Police still haven't dropped much info besides the piece of filth's name. I can't even comprehend how the fuck someone does something like this even if they are mentally ill.

Based off the reports he was a drugged up bogan with a sketchy criminal record and mental health record.
I commend you for this post bro. Most would of doubled down but you owned it.