Bondi stabbing

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I know most of you will laugh this off but I really don't care... demons are manifesting more and more. They know their time is coming so they are ramping up their attacks.

It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

Stay safe all of you and God bless and protect you all.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I know most of you will laugh this off but I really don't care... demons are manifesting more and more. They know their time is coming so they are ramping up their attacks.

It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.

Stay safe all of you and God bless and protect you all.
I believe the same, there needs to be more evil for the Antichrist to come .

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Thanks to the female police officer that did what was absolutely necessary.

I do ask myself if stronger members of the general community / security had more of a duty to step before the more vulnerable?.
I still can’t believe that there wasn’t security around to take this fuckwit out.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Thanks to the female police officer that did what was absolutely necessary.

I do ask myself if stronger members of the general community / security had more of a duty to step before the more vulnerable?.
Bro.... everyone bags Middle Easterners but if that was Bankstown, the **** would of been ripped to shreds the second someone saw the knife.

Call it stupidity, call it bravery, call it whatever there would be at least one or two that would started the fight back.

Best example was when some mental **** rocked up at my Assyrian cathedral claiming he Isis and is going to blow it up, in about 15-20 mins there was 2000 of us with weapons ready to dice him up into dog food.

Cops were begging us to not kill him, and that's no lie or exaggeration. The **** could of had a bomb buy we just didn't give a fuck.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I still can’t believe that there wasn’t security around to take this fuckwit out.
Brother, being in the industry for 2 decades, mall cops don't get paid enough and aren't skilled enough, and I don't mean it to insult them, it's just reality.

I was security manager of Rouse Hill Shopping centre, awesome money but I fucking hated it. I used to get in the golf cart and drive down to Fiddler to stay awake, thst place was always good for a brawl or two every day lol

Lastedn3 months there before returning to the nightclubs

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Brother, being in the industry for 2 decades, mall cops don't get paid enough and aren't skilled enough, and I don't mean it to insult them, it's just reality.

I was security manager of Rouse Hill Shopping centre, awesome money but I fucking hated it. I used to get in the golf cart and drive down to Fiddler to stay awake, thst place was always good for a brawl or two every day lol

Lastedn3 months there before returning to the nightclubs
But still with there numbers they can intimidate him or at least slow him down.
I understand there not trained for this but surely there present would have slowed this **** down.

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bro.... everyone bags Middle Easterners but if that was Bankstown, the **** would of been ripped to shreds the second someone saw the knife.

Call it stupidity, call it bravery, call it whatever there would be at least one or two that would started the fight back.

Best example was when some mental **** rocked up at my Assyrian cathedral claiming he Isis and is going to blow it up, in about 15-20 mins there was 2000 of us with weapons ready to dice him up into dog food.

Cops were begging us to not kill him, and that's no lie or exaggeration. The **** could of had a bomb buy we just didn't give a fuck.
100% the **** would’ve been stabbed with his own knife.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

It’s a tough one as if someone is with their young family, it’s about getting them out of the situation… fair enough go get them out to safety.

But there would have been many stronger members of the public or security able to try disarm this madman. I’ve seen them bravely tackle shoplifters on other days.

But Today it seems a baby and mother was left to fend for themselves. That don’t sit right with me..

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s a tough one as if someone is with their young family, it’s about getting them out of the situation… fair enough go get them out to safety.

But there would have been many stronger members of the public or security able to try disarm this madman. I’ve seen them bravely tackle shoplifters on other days.

But Today it seems a baby and mother was left to fend for themselves. That don’t sit right with me..
That was a new level of low targeting a mother and her child.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Of course they dont get paid enough and it’s not in their duties but how can they vanish when a mother and their baby is left behind being stabbed.. nothing to do with their job…not just security but any stronger person from the community in my opinion had a duty to look out for the more vulnerable.

Not just chase petty shoplifters.

5 women and 1 man were killed today which is outrageous.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
But still with there numbers they can intimidate him or at least slow him down.
I understand there not trained for this but surely there present would have slowed this **** down.
In theory they should have, but they are "security" at shopping centres for a reason. They can't cut it and too scared to work at pubs and clubs.