Eat a dick jerk off.

Agree pretty bogan.... I don't mind axis

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Scooby here :tongueclosed:

This thread sucks Nasheed, only my two cents though, but you’ve done better work in the past mate !!

Papa Emeritus

Who wants their taint tickled?
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I remember I once saw this woman with a crude drawing of a diamond (the trapezoid with lines coming off it indicating it sparkling) and I was thinking what a fucking weird and shit tattoo.

Then this toddler girl did a runner and the lady started yelling "diamond come back here"

A

Alexander the Great

Stripper in the making.
I remember I once saw this woman with a crude drawing of a diamond (the trapezoid with lines coming off it indicating it sparkling) and I was thinking what a fucking weird and shit tattoo.

Then this toddler girl did a runner and the lady started yelling "diamond come back here"

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Scooby here :tongueclosed:

This thread sucks Nasheed, only my two cents though, but you’ve done better work in the past mate !!
Only reason I gave you a rainbow scoob is because nasheed has never made a decent thread from what I've seen

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Only reason I gave you a rainbow scoob is because nasheed has never made a decent thread from what I've seen
That’s fine chimp, I won’t hold a grudge... (or will I) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: just kidding. But back when I first joined the kennel, 2 years ago now.. myself an Nasheed used to have sole decent convos. But he’s just not the same anymore lol.

Nasheed

Banned
Gilded
Reaction score
That’s fine chimp, I won’t hold a grudge... (or will I) :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: just kidding. But back when I first joined the kennel, 2 years ago now.. myself an Nasheed used to have sole decent convos. But he’s just not the same anymore lol.
Did we? Ice has eaten my brain so remind me?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Imagine being that parent who named your kid "Khaleesi" then seeing the last season of GoT

Then again, imagine naming your kid after a woman who basically spends the entire first season getting raped to make her brother happy.

"that's what I want my kid to aspire to"

The DoggFather

OG DF
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Imagine being that parent who named your kid "Khaleesi" then seeing the last season of GoT

Then again, imagine naming your kid after a woman who basically spends the entire first season getting raped to make her brother happy.

"that's what I want my kid to aspire to"
Mount Druitt dreams