Body Builder Physique?

Do you like body builders?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gladiator.

a lot of pyramid training.
every 6 to 8 weeks i change my routine still target the same muscle but hit it from a different angle. instead of dumbell flys i go cable flys on the cable machine than chage it 6 weeks later :grinning:
in other words.
e.g: bench press i start of light maybe 40 kilos go up to 80 or 100 kilos.
than the last set back down to 40 which gives you definition and burns fat at the same time.
i do that for all my exercises from bench press to hack squats and arm curls.
oh and a hell of a lot of cardio including cross trainer and a lot of running, sprints.
like i said its farkin hard very hard but if u r motivated enough u can do it.
i fukin dream of the gym and training and this is 7 months ago since i started :grinning:
drop sets! the best drop sets are the ones where your muscle fails! thats when i know ive done a sick set, for eg yesterday i was doing barbell curls, 55lb 6 reps, dropped down to 15, lol after 4 reps my bi's failed, i was stuck halfway through my 5th :o

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
drop sets! the best drop sets are the ones where your muscle fails! thats when i know ive done a sick set, for eg yesterday i was doing barbell curls, 55lb 6 reps, dropped down to 15, lol after 4 reps my bi's failed, i was stuck halfway through my 5th :o
Soft

G

Gladiator.

i still love you xeno baby :love:

dont worry about rami sweet cheeks

ps your bicep exercise kicks ass

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
BB do u know if they have world champion/olympia type comps that are strictly tested and clean?

tbh all those u/90 dudes are ripped as hell and in perfect proportion.
Yer there are a few world championships which a run by so called natural affiliations, but as for there testing procedures... well i wouldnt know how they go about that. I was a judge for a natural federation for a few years & I can tell you I never saw any testing being done. You have to remember each drug test costs around $300-400 dollars. So you can not test every athlete other wise the promoter wont make any money & @ the end of the day that is all they are really concerned about. I also personally know a few guys that compete with the natural federations that take the gear to prep up for comp. Its pretty sad if you ask me.

Heres a pic of me & my step-son after my last comp.

G

Gladiator.

FMD! watch it kurry's gonna be slipping and sliding off her chair

and yea your right on drug tests, thyre very very expensive to conduct

btw where do you train at bb?

G

Gladiator.

this chicks a body builder, tbh she has a nice one, her rack is too small though

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
FMD! watch it kurry's gonna be slipping and sliding off her chair

and yea your right on drug tests, thyre very very expensive to conduct

btw where do you train at bb?
I train @ a gym called Body Action in Fairfield Heights.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Dalger you just spammed the thread & gave BB no chance of getting his animal body noticed. :p

=Sarah=

Long live MJ
Reaction score
yuck!!! i hate guys who look like that!!!! *pukes*

Status
Not open for further replies.