Do you like body builders?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Whats wrong with being on the Juice?
u still gotta work hard and eat properly.
common boys we all have testosterone in us,
just the more the testosterone the merrier lol
and dont say ur AR shirnks or hair loss and all that crap.
just makes u look good and as -Kurry- has advised WOMEN LOVE IT.
Steroids performance enhancing u go like a wahash in bed to :D
You are obviously a juice user
Dudes who juice generally do it because their genetics do not allow them to achieve what natural machines can, and even then get owned in the gym by the natural freaks.
Bunch of cheap ass cheats
PS: Kurry your one sick mamma
Hectiks love the juice to supplement their naturally inferior bodies ans strength levels

G

Gladiator.

lol i saw this bloke today on hgh, lol talk about a ****ed up face!

Game Breaker

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
tbh im not sure why anyone would want to be physically bigger than the size of your average tank footy player eg; sonny

anything past that and im my personal opinion it's some sort of insecurity thing i don't know why else you'd want to be gargantuant and have a neck circumference of 2 metres.

sonny was hardly a tank

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
a. Real women don't "love it"
b. whoever told you the side effects aren't an issue is obviously clueless

Yes we'd all like to recover our muscles within 24hrs of absolutely thrashing them at training but unless you're competing, why bother.
dude no 1 told me anything i know there is dangers and i know there is side effects but they are all short term while your on the juice. but in saying that if your only on a 12 weeks cycle you wont get no side effects unless you go on a 12 month cycle than thats abuse. than you are destined for side affects.
this is my second cycle now in 12 months and i havent got one side affect well apart from constant erections lol but i can live with that.
oh and as for women believe me it does make a massive difference when u used to be a fatty sitting on 125 kilos to a 93 kilo muscle machine :grinning:
people would dis agree with performance enhancing drugs but ide rather spend my money on those drugs than other drugs :grinning:

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
all the blokes just shown are like juice junkies, i know a few people that have done a small 8 week cycle on sus + stana for a little boost as theyve hit a brick wall

nothign wrong with abit of sus and deca tbh
LOL sure mate, you believe that

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
dude no 1 told me anything i know there is dangers and i know there is side effects but they are all short term while your on the juice. but in saying that if your only on a 12 weeks cycle you wont get no side effects unless you go on a 12 month cycle than thats abuse. than you are destined for side affects.
this is my second cycle now in 12 months and i havent got one side affect well apart from constant erections lol but i can live with that.
oh and as for women believe me it does make a massive difference when u used to be a fatty sitting on 125 kilos to a 93 kilo muscle machine :grinning:
people would dis agree with performance enhancing drugs but ide rather spend my money on those drugs than other drugs :grinning:
LOL Cheaps, cant wait to see your physique in ten years if you are off the juice

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't believe in the juice - if you ask me it's a cheats way out.

Defeats the purpose of bodybuilding - but if you're doing it for reasons like picking up the girls or to boost your confidence. Then good luck.

Bulldog Bandit

Kennel Established
Reaction score
too much muscle is such a turnoff.

theres a big difference between a professional athletes body and a bodybuilders, bodybuilders look so wrong and disproportioned.
There are alot of bodybuilders who have really aesthetically pleasing physiques but there are also alot who have ugly muscles ie blocky & under symmetrical. These guys are the u90kg oz champs they have really nice physiques im sure you will all agree.

cLEBrity

Mujnoon
Reaction score
LOL Cheaps, cant wait to see your physique in ten years if you are off the juice
lol 10 years time god knows where ide be.\
as long as im eating right and regular excersize ill be okay I THINK hahaha
but to tbh at the moment im loving it hehe

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
lol 10 years time god knows where ide be.\
as long as im eating right and regular excersize ill be okay I THINK hahaha
but to tbh at the moment im loving it hehe
YOu will be at the doctors getting regular kidney checks ;)

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
save the kidneys.

don't end up like me with kidney damage, which could've been avoided. they never rejuvenate like the liver does.
i am in constant pain and have impaired function. where does it end up? renal failure.

Captain Kickass

Dirtbag Lifecoach
Reaction score
I'm built like this dude !!!

You might beat me in a fight, after 30 seconds, but I'm smart, can stalk you and then killyou !

(Insert Maniac Laugh) - Mwahahahahaha !!!
:devil: :chainsaw:

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
hey, whatever ails ya brother!

there's no denying though that while on the course u still need to put in the hard yards and anyone with major results using it (like yourself) can at least say they did use it to reach their potential and achieved their goal. still gotta put the 3-5 sessions in p/w

Leesee

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
sbw is a scary man.

well, by scary i mean the look on his face when he turned around after i pegged a football at the back of his head while heavily intoxicated at the bulldogs/cowboys game at suncorp in '07.

i thought i was going to die lol. it's always comforting to sit next to someone roughly his size though baha

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
There are alot of bodybuilders who have really aesthetically pleasing physiques but there are also alot who have ugly muscles ie blocky & under symmetrical. These guys are the u90kg oz champs they have really nice physiques im sure you will all agree.
BB do u know if they have world champion/olympia type comps that are strictly tested and clean?

tbh all those u/90 dudes are ripped as hell and in perfect proportion.

Status
Not open for further replies.