Board ... where art thou?

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What we need to do is send the board a link to the sack pay thread on the kennel so they can receive the message lol

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
This same board in a kneejerk decision re signed pay despite criticising the previous board for doing the same thing?
Im pretty sure they had a plan in keeping him for 1 more year hence the extension but even they didnt think we would be this bad with Pay and its put them in a fucked up position.
The way we played was embarassing, even our set plays is like watching a training run, players passing for sake of it. It was a massive shambles. And the usual suspects Montoya and Elliot were so out of their depth yet get picked week in and week out. We are going backwards

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This week was just so bad. The glaring obvious. The team looked like a rabble with no coach. Like Jason Taylor and Jim Dymock, Dean Pays level of competence is as an assistant not a head coach. Does not have the skill set. I ended up seething coming home from the games the last two weeks. They have gone downhill further. Don’t blame the players. We have origin players in this squad.

albatross

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay is getting us nowhere but I don't support sacking him now. Our players just aren't good enough and I don't see any point in setting another coach up to fail. Foran is our only possible game breaker, but even he had Brett Stewart, Glenn Stewart, Matai, Lyon, Menzies etc next to him when he was at his peak. Unlike that team, our forwards are pedestrian and our inside backs are slow. We've got nothing and no coach can change that this year.