News Board unrest

A

Alexander the Great

For cheap personal attacks or hollow threats but it’s pretty funny how some think they know everything about a few people. I’ll leave it there and if you’re not Billy D I apologise for my comment but the timing was just uncanny

Just like you would know alot about others. Swings both both ways mate.

Who is Billy d? Is that the bloke you said was a don or thought he was. And he was a wanker last week when the topic came up regarding a rival ticket?

Last edited by a moderator:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Just like you would know alot about others. Swings both both ways mate.

Who is Billy d? Is that the bloke you said was a don or thought he was. And he was a wander last week when the topic came up regarding a rival ticket?
True, I know a lot about people but don’t share it. No, I wasn’t referring to Bill or Gary in that instance mate. There are a couple of people lurking here involved in a planned rival ticket. That’s to be expected and it doesn’t bother me

A

Alexander the Great

True, I know a lot about people but don’t share it. No, I wasn’t referring to Bill or Gary in that instance mate. There are a couple of people lurking here involved in a planned rival ticket. That’s to be expected and it doesn’t bother me

Thats good. Stay classy bud.

A

Alexander the Great

So Gary and or this bill bloke are not involved in the rival ticket?

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
So Gary and or this bill bloke are not involved in the rival ticket?
Apparently they are. I’m just saying that’s not who I was referring to when I was talking about people strutting around like peacocks like they own the place

A

Alexander the Great

Apparently they are. I’m just saying that’s not who I was referring to when I was talking about people strutting around like peacocks like they own the place
Thanks for the info. Interesting times ahead.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This is one of the times where Ennis is spot on. The state of the club is a shambles.

Last edited:
Reactions: DT

Enoch

Waterboy
Reaction score
This is one of the times where Ennis is spot on. The state of the club is a shambles.

Indeed it is..what a shame. Not sure how but we need to get Ennis back in some capacity. I think he's genuinely concerned about the state of our club.

Reactions: DT

Family Guy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's eerily quiet on the Board/Pay front. Wasn't something supposed to be happening this week? Maybe its the calm before the storm

Last edited:

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's eerily quite on the Board/Pay front. Wasn't something supposed to be happening this week? Maybe its the calm before the storm
Football Club meeting scheduled this evening - we may receive some positive announcement(s)

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This time tomorrow things look like being 'different'
It's eerily quite on the Board/Pay front. Wasn't something supposed to be happening this week? Maybe its the calm before the storm

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Football Club meeting scheduled this evening - we may receive some positive announcement(s)
Would that be on player movements too mate or just other issues that have been simmering?

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can tell you the outcome of meeting .
They support the coach and no decision made on coAch for next year .
Same old