Board re-elected unopposed

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
I thought you were kidnapped by martians or something like that.
TBH been on extended break myself lately,just can’t be bothered engaging whilst all this crap is going on.

It’s very clear that practically every topic turns to shit.
Anyway welcome back & try to behave lol
Haha cheers mate. We’ll catch up at the next meeting. I might even get 2 planes, 3 trains, 6 buses, 2 taxis & 4 Ubers so I don’t have to drive & we can have a beer haha

Shire Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Haha cheers mate. We’ll catch up at the next meeting. I might even get 2 planes, 3 trains, 6 buses, 2 taxis & 4 Ubers so I don’t have to drive & we can have a beer haha
Definitely mate February is just around the corner we’re overdue for a descent beer or two.
It’s never easy keeping up with the captain but I’ll do my best somehow.
These nights never end well lol

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Definitely mate February is just around the corner we’re overdue for a descent beer or two.
It’ never easy keeping up with the captain but I’ll do my best somehow.
These nights never end well lol
Sounds good mate. I’m looking forward to it. I’ll bring a roll of chux to wipe some egg off faces haha

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh Polly :tearsofjoy:.

1) You know nothing about Critta‘s salary much less where he’ll be played. Pre-season will tell.

2) We also had unwanted players other clubs signed - so what‘s the difference? Nothing.

3) Sexton is way more a 7 than Flanagan ever was. In about 10 games he showed more than Flanagan did in 3 years. He’ll get his chance.

4) There is no evidence of a pursuit of Luai other than media speculation. @04 Dreaming embarrassed himself over such claims.

5) You say Tracey is ‘too old’ at 27 yet in the same breath suggest signing Finucane who is 32 and on a four year deal at the Sharks. As to ‘why’ some of those names weren't considered earlier, consider big money tied up in Luke Thompson, TPJ etc. timing plays a role along with cost.

Thank you for once again proving why you would not be helpful with recruitment :-).
Next, he will assert we should sign Ivan Cleary, forgetting how he performed at Tigpies without Nathan to steer the side.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cuzzy. I hear you.
I see you in my dreams even. I refer to 23 of October.
I just think that it is cool and it is your right to be Optimistic on season 24.
There’s a new squad and hopefully a new mindset.
At the same time, I do not think it is entirely unreasonable to be trepid or sceptic about our chances in 2024. Alot of our decisions do entail some interesting question from it. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to have these questions out there wotoit being jumped on.
I just think both opinions can be respected. The optimists and the critical thinkers.
Let’s just talk it out and not fight with each other?
We have seen so many wars the last two years.
Russia and Ukraine
Palestine’s and Jews.
We don’t need to fight wars with our own peopel too when dialogue can hit the Clit. Nasheed.
Please don't go around hitting clits!

MichaelM

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Honestly, when it comes to reporting on rugby league it's the good bad and ugly with plenty of added bullshit.

Of course, NRL results are the ultimate measure of success, however, Gould is not Houdini and winning the Club Championship last season is a pretty good start in our journey to sustainable success at the NRL level.

We have all seen what happens when you approach it Hasler style, where you front load the roster and it implodes on itself.

Kind of like a dodgy builder that skimps of the footings and foundations and then hires an interior designer to sell the property - eventually large cracks appear, usually after they have skipped town with a pocket full of $$$$$$'s, leaving the owners to clean up the mess.