Board needs to go

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They always said 2021 I’ll give them till then before I turn on them.
Plus who said they didn’t sack the coach? He was told by Hill yesterday his services won’t be renewed.
It’s Hill’s modus operandi, divide & conquer. If Pay was sacked, a competent CEO would have made the announcement & it would have been done at season’s end.
This pretender is damaging this club more than Lynne....
Time to drain the swamp!!!!!

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
It’s Hill’s modus operandi, divide & conquer. If Pay was sacked, a competent CEO would have made the announcement & it would have been done at season’s end.
This pretender is damaging this club more than Lynne....
Time to drain the swamp!!!!!
Not saying there not bad just saying they have always said 2021. I’ll wait till then

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not saying there not bad just saying they have always said 2021. I’ll wait till then
Fixing 2021 should have started 6 months ago.
The Board & this punish of a CEO have been derelict in their roles & responsibilities to the Bulldogs. If they truly have the Club’s best interest at heart, the Board needs to sack Hill & then step down & call an EGM

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yup. Need to follow suit and leave as Pay did.!!

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Fixing 2021 should have started 6 months ago.
The Board & this punish of a CEO have been derelict in their roles & responsibilities to the Bulldogs. If they truly have the Club’s best interest at heart, the Board needs to sack Hill & then step down & call an EGM
I hope the board wakes up and sacks Andrew Hill, he is a cancer that we need to remove immediately.
Andrew Hill will never be employed with any other sporting team, organisation or code again. No other organisation would be that stupid.
Andrew Hill has been exposed for the useless, slime that he is, he has achieved zero at our club.
We are down in every department of our administration. Our administration department was one of envy from other clubs and now it’s totally destroyed, all because of that useless CEO Andrew Hill. Andrew Hill is a cancer, he needs to go immediately.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I hope the board wakes up and sacks Andrew Hill, he is a cancer that we need to remove immediately.
Andrew Hill will never be employed with any other sporting team, organisation or code again. No other organisation would be that stupid.
Andrew Hill has been exposed for the useless, slime that he is, he has achieved zero at our club.
We are down in every department of our administration. Our administration department was one of envy from other clubs and now it’s totally destroyed, all because of that useless CEO Andrew Hill. Andrew Hill is a cancer, he needs to go immediately.
I have no idea on Andrew Hill but how did he get the job to start with?

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
The old board still fucking us
Ok 3 years later, lol....so what’s Lynne Anderson and the current boards role then?
Stop blaming the old board and hold the current board and people in charge accountable.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Ok 3 years later, lol....so what’s Lynne Anderson and the current boards role then?
Stop blaming the old board and hold the current board and people in charge accountable.
Mate if he’s an old board signing it seems the new board is giving him a chance like Pay. I don’t have an affiliation with any board just seems like they are giving these guys enough rope to hang themselves and unfortunately it’s going to take them down as well.

Changes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Mate if he’s an old board signing it seems the new board is giving him a chance like Pay. I don’t have an affiliation with any board just seems like they are giving these guys enough rope to hang themselves and unfortunately it’s going to take them down as well.
The Andrew Hill situation is beyond any board/faction argument or stance. He is a cancer and has caused major damage in our club. Having him removed should be our utmost priority, if we want to move forward as a club. The guy is inept and has achieved nothing since becoming CEO. Wether your an old board new board whatever supporter, this is beyond that. Andrew Hill must go.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You’d fit in well on Lynne’s board & backing Hill.
Would I? That’s good you think I could be on the board. I’ll accept your vote next election. Thanks

KambahOne

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If this isn't the first time you guys have had warring factions within your board, than the process by which your board is structured needs revising so that it doesn't keep happening. Or you'll be back here in a couple of years going through the same thing.

SweetFA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would I? That’s good you think I could be on the board. I’ll accept your vote next election. Thanks
You pass their vital criteria:- you have no idea.
Good luck with that candidature:-
Reform Ticket version 2

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
You pass their vital criteria:- you have no idea.
Good luck with that candidature:-
Reform Ticket version 2
Be able to form a ticket together because that’s two with no idea.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If this isn't the first time you guys have had warring factions within your board, than the process by which your board is structured needs revising so that it doesn't keep happening. Or you'll be back here in a couple of years going through the same thing.
Easy to say when you have Politis.

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There will be a rival ticket. Problem is it should include a couple from the current board as well.