Bmozzle back in 2 weeks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Lmao @ you guys happy for his return.

He is back for one reason and one reason only - ORIGIN football.

He's got his Bulldogs cheques coming in so nobody cares about that, come September when he's on holiday cos the dogs missed the finals, those 30k a game paydays buys some nice shiny things :grinning:
I agree. Everyone is happy as if he is rushing back to help out his slumping team. Not a chance. Players care more about Origin then they do about club footy.
Look at gallen the junkie. His not part of the origin yet has gone to be with the team, he should be supporting his garbage club the peptide taking drunk.

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
he has no clue. It was 30, since the new tv deal its 50. half going toward the superannuation. I know these things. Fuk paul kent. tweet him that.
yeah ... as big as a tool Paul Kent maybe i'd still take whatever he has to say over what you're spitting out. If you think he and many others are wrong then simply post a link to the information you claim to be true instead of saying things like "I know these things" because that seems so much more credible LOL

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
yeah ... as big as a tool Paul Kent maybe i'd still take whatever he has to say over what you're spitting out. If you think he and many others are wrong then simply post a link to the information you claim to be true instead of saying things like "I know these things" because that seems so much more credible LOL
HA! I can just imagine you,rubbing your chin, looking out the caravan and thinking to yourself "I owned him"

Last edited by a moderator:

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I agree. Everyone is happy as if he is rushing back to help out his slumping team. Not a chance. Players care more about Origin then they do about club footy.
Look at gallen the junkie. His not part of the origin yet has gone to be with the team, he should be supporting his garbage club the peptide taking drunk.
Dont forget he is a professional boxer as well............:roflol: I think he just plays for cronulla so he can be a hero when he has a night out in the shire.

doggi3s

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His out for another month!
Confirmed on the doggies app for the injury report..
Sucks ay..

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Just heard Laurie on triple m and he said if gallen and bmoz play in the next 2 weeks then they'll be available for selection... Maybe he has been speaking to bmoz....??

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Des said at the dogs function last night that he will 100% play our next game

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Des said at the dogs function last night that he will 100% play our next game
Great news, but I rather him not play origin..

Thehighballl

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
His back for Origin, they heal very quick when Origin time comes around.

Cook

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Who cares if he's back his back boys we need him against Saints simple we don't even need him to be great we just need him..

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Just heard Laurie on triple m and he said if gallen and bmoz play in the next 2 weeks then they'll be available for selection... Maybe he has been speaking to bmoz....??
No thanks **** origin, it's only good for glory hogs to shine

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Wouldn't he have to pass some of our fitness tests to play?

bert

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who cares if he's back his back boys we need him against Saints simple we don't even need him to be great we just need him..
What the phuck is this ???? Learn to write English before you post please !!!!!!

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't believe a player can come back and say "im fit" if he doesn't pass any of our fitness tests, and if he does do that well then it's the clubs fault for letting him play.

jpneves

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
$30k an origin match does remarkable healing to players injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.