Blues half Trent Hodkinson could be tossed for Moses Mbye at the Bulldogs

Status
Not open for further replies.

blueyedsamurai

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hodko thinks his worth that much cause his a soo player to be honest he will be lucky to get 200k
His missus convinced him to have a stupid hairstyle, she probably convinced him he's worth 750k as well.

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Worryingly in dessies press conference when the reporter asked about hokko being re signed he said we are waiting to hear back from him,ffs if we sign him we have lost the plot
We probably offered him shit money hoping he wouldn't take it

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Get rid of both mbye and hokko and get sezer.

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If there ever was a team that matched a players style its the Sharks for Hodko

Perfect match for him

Grinding, gritty, struggle to score etc

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Trent was interviewed on the Sunday footy show & he said he's willing to take a pay cut to stay with his mates at the Bulldogs.
That sort of says it all don't you think? It has been rumoured for a while that the club has not made an offer to him and it must be getting to desperation stakes for him now. Gossip on Facebook( not the most reliable place I must say) has suggested the Tits are interested in him as he is one of the only "reputable" half backs off contract along with Sandow.
I feel sorry that his contract prospects look grim but if there is truth in his asking price being $600k I am afraid that it is partly of his own doing. In reviewing his form of the past few seasons he has gone backwards rather than forwards and his hesitation at taking on the line, his non-existent go forward and his rapidly declining goal kicking are doing him no favours.
As I have mentioned on here before I really don't feel anything regarding his current situation and that is sad indeed. As a person I think of him as a decent human being, a good knock about bloke but as a footy player in his current form it leaves a lot to be desired.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Sezer already signed with the Raiders though?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Sezer is regarded very highly in the eyes of two immortals Johns and Wally.

I am sure you know more than them.

NOT!
Mbye has been identified as a future star by the entire maroons set up and many legends in the game. Dogs legends have identified him as a key focal point of our future as well. It's not like Sezer has all the accolades and Mbye has none.

Mbye is younger than Sezer too, I think he has a better attitude and I think he'd probably come a bit cheaper and has more improvement in him.

Sezer's kicking game would be great for us, so I won't call your comment ridiculous, but I certainly hope we don't sign him at the expense of Mbye. We've only seen the tip of the iceberg in terms of Mbye's potential IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sezer can't be signed anyway under the round 13 rule.

He can go to Canberra or stay with the GC but can't go to another club altogether.

hayes

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mbye has been identified as a future star by the entire maroons set up and many legends in the game. Dogs legends have identified him as a key focal point of our future as well. It's not like Sezer has all the accolades and Mbye has none.

Mbye is younger than Sezer too, I think he has a better attitude and I think he'd probably come a bit cheaper and has more improvement in him.

Sezer's kicking game would be great for us, so I won't call your comment ridiculous, but I certainly hope we don't sign him at the expense of Mbye. We've only seen the top of the iceberg in terms of Mbye's potential IMO.
Mbye was captain of the under 20 SSO

Status
Not open for further replies.