Bluenwhite dedded?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cassy - You're entitled to your opinion and I have no issue with you ! I lurk on your site and you're pretty harmless.

Whoever said "as soon as he stops taking the bait, it'll stop", is correct.
Thankyou Captain although it is not my site. I do not so much have a problem with ppl saying stuff against the site. It is only a website after all. It is just when it gets personal it upsets me

BulldogStar

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how come all the people here that were demodded do not post hardly anymore?

I thought you all said internet power wasn't important?
i post here occasionally. I stopped mostly because of the bull****.. This thread is just an example. I can only speak for myself and one other ex mod when i say we have lives and dont have much time for either forum

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol it's funny cause you start saying stuff like look how crap the forum is, yet most of you go starting the threads and the insulting and when we return, you make it sound like we are murderers.

cassyau

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
lol it's funny cause you start saying stuff like look how crap the forum is, yet most of you go starting the threads and the insulting and when we return, you make it sound like we are murderers.
ok I am confused now is this Almo or Hasoon. If it is Almo it is time you stopped possessing Hasoons body. I could say more to that but I will not because that would make me a hypocrite

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score
your not in a position to take a moral high ground

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
This thread started out so innocent. Look what happened to it!!
We should have a wild orgy!!!

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
meaning what ?

Hasoon already knows im in his account, i'm just having fun with it and then i'll give it back to him

L

locky24

I know the dude who owns this account though, so i think he'd be cool with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.