Blake Wilson

Dogieeeezzz

Waterboy
Reaction score
He has performed a LOT better in the past half or so year in 1st grade than Perham & Alomotti, who were both slated as the next big thing based on their pre-season performances this year.
And no - you don't have to retort with "of course those other two were sh*t," etc etc.
Just saying how well he has done in comparison to others who were rated higher at the season's start.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Was found out a few times, pretty much guaranteed a try conceded down his wing each time he started. Defensive concerns plenty, other than that decieving in the way he’s surprisingly strong. Reasonably quick and some good hit ups on offer.
Being in a side running last in form is never a friendly environment for a winger would like to see more next season. Skelton however needs a stint theres talent there if he has the head on him he may have a higher ceiling.

Dogs4eva13

Previously James Cochrane
Reaction score
Trials next year will be very interesting will Critta be given first crack at fb? If so that leaves the right wing spot open for Skelton or Wilson to shoot it out. If Taafe is fb neither probs make the side. Will be v solid back ups though for JAC and Kiraz. Got a feeling defensively we need Critta in the line so my money is on Wilson clinching that right wing spot.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
This kid needs to be in the blue and white. I rate him up there and could potentially be our fb for a long time. Yes we have a couple of gun juniors who can slot into the 1 but if we let this guy go I think we will regret it. Has he signed on for a top 30 spot next year?
He seems flashy and reliable, good mix aye

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Yes he is a little raw but what do people expect? A superstar instantly… he has every attribute a gun footballer can have early on in his grade year.. he has speed, strength and footy smarts… mark my words this kid will be a gun wing/fullback in the near future
He keeps turning up every game he plays even when he’s under pressure, I like Wilson show’s courage returning the football and puts himself in front in D can’t ask for more than that from a rookie he’s got potential to develop into a handy FB over time.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
Trials next year will be very interesting will Critta be given first crack at fb? If so that leaves the right wing spot open for Skelton or Wilson to shoot it out. If Taafe is fb neither probs make the side. Will be v solid back ups though for JAC and Kiraz. Got a feeling defensively we need Critta in the line so my money is on Wilson clinching that right wing spot.
1. Critta, 2. JAC, 3. Xerri, 4. Kiraz, 5. Wilson

iDoggiesFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Yes he is a little raw but what do people expect? A superstar instantly… he has every attribute a gun footballer can have early on in his grade year.. he has speed, strength and footy smarts… mark my words this kid will be a gun wing/fullback in the near future
And he’s hot, what more could we ask for?

dawso047

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Wilson will be lucky to start NRL to begin 24. I'm predicting 1. Taffe, 2. Addo Carr, 3. Xerri, 4. Chrighton, 5. Kiraz.
NSW Cup will be
1. Papali'i 2. Wilson, 3. ?, 4. Pehram, 5. Skelton

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
Honestly held his own but I was jaded he was keeping Skelton out when Jaral has so many more attributes that the team lacks

Noeasyday

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kid can play, hope he puts in a big off season.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He has more chance of playing first grade at parra than dogs so don’t blame him for leaving

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
This kid needs to be in the blue and white. I rate him up there and could potentially be our fb for a long time. Yes we have a couple of gun juniors who can slot into the 1 but if we let this guy go I think we will regret it. Has he signed on for a top 30 spot next year?
In talks with parra
Quoted this days ago before the media