Blackout Rugby - Fantasy Rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
The time is finally here. Blackout Rugby is about to begin. The official release date is:

December 15th 2007 at 10am BRT

That's this weekend! Towards the end of the week, we'll be removing all of the inactive members. So if you want to keep your original username and club name, you need to make sure that you have logged on to the site within the last 28 days. Also, to prepare for the release, the site will be closed on Friday morning at 10am.

Finally, if you live within reasonable distance of Hamilton, New Zealand, feel free to join us for a beer at Spirited Bar on Victoria Street at 10pm on release day.

Matt & Jeremy
Blackout Rugby

Email theteam@blackoutrugby.com
Web http://www.blackoutrugby.com

Game is underway. Lots of fun, similar to Battrick (another great game, but cricket instead http://www.battrick.org (Join Sri Lanka! games are on at 4:30pm AEST)).

If you aren't sure where to sign up to play, try the Pacific Islands, you won't need to know as much about rugby union to be successful in this region (or you just want to have some fun). League games are at 2:30pm AEST, Friendlies and Cup games at 7:30pm AEST.

Closest thing we are going to get to a fantasy Rugby League game (though have a chat with the devs about making a Rugby League version, really depends on the success of this one!)

Kim Possible

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
i gave up on it, didn't really give it a shot, but geez, battrick is so much easier <3

Dogs Of War

On the Warpath
Reaction score
Very true. Though I am enjoying it still. Still pressing for a rugby league version of the game to be made. I suppose one of the reason I am sticking with it as I need to learn more about how it works, before I can propose how they can implement a league game on the same match engine.

BTW I am howzat on the site (and battrick)

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've just signed up and the Club I took-over is horrible. I'm in the 5th Division in Competition 14. My Club is named Bankstown Bulls and it's a shame such a Club is last. I'm 1-5-0 and have only 6 Points. I'm in serious danger of Being Relegated to Division 6.

LG

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i play battrick and hattrick but couldn't get into this one

Parra_Power

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I've gotten into the use of things with Training & running the Finances and such. It's kind of simple once you get used to it. Currently 7th and on 15 Points. Maybe I just might avoid, the dreaded wooden Spoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.