Billy Slater – The guy who doesn’t mean to be dirty, but is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Another blatant shoulder charge trying to save a try against Panthers......................................... and nothing again!

FreshSoulL

Faith
Reaction score
Another blatant shoulder charge trying to save a try against Panthers......................................... and nothing again!
Ridiculous ! LOL. Gets away with so much bullshit

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
the big 3 from the storm are all very much protected, slater is a deadest grub I n every way on the field, cam smith twists and grapples in every tackle also dropping his knee or forearm into players faces during tackles, cronk wrestles and twists shoulders and ankles when in tackles and makes extra effort pushing his torso down onto the back of a tackled players neck

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
billy ' i use my elbow' slater
this thread should be sent to the nrl
slater on report again nothing will happen

TJW

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
im a storm fan but i thought he should have got a week for the elbow. just because your not looking at the guy tackling you doesnt mean you dont know where he is. but in saying that it was an origin and if you payed attention most of the tackles had someone being a grub in someway

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slater is a low grub who is always elbowing, kicking, sliding legs/knees first into tryscorers etc. but is a protected species. I hate this 'accidental' bullshit excuse, he is a dirty player

dogkat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
And his alleged comment after the 'accidental' elbow was "One-all, c***".

But it was still accidental. Like when he goes up for a high ball and kicks out with his legs at opposition players. Acccidental.

The-Game

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Grub, went unpunished for being offside last night even when the ref called it, and seen in atleast one tackle came in with knees. Really it'd nearly be worth a suspension to sit that f*ck on his arse with a shoulder charge.

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Slater must be holding onto a photo of members of the match review committee participating in a gay orgy...

The Greatest

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I for one actually think that it was accidental... Pearce flopped and Slater was getting up, it should have been penalty QLD...
I was hoping that he will land few on Pearce and put him out so Reynolds will get a decent run...

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I for one actually think that it was accidental... Pearce flopped and Slater was getting up, it should have been penalty QLD...
I was hoping that he will land few on Pearce and put him out so Reynolds will get a decent run...
So slater really isn't "that type of player"? ;) lol

chris_e_fresh

The Virtual One
Reaction score
can we change the subject of this thread too

billy teflon slater

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Billy yet again gets away with another flying kick.

that penalty going against nsw in 2nd half when billy the karate kid was supposedly "taken out" in the air, clearly had his both legs again aiming for fifita's chest.

Fifita had no choice but push billy's legs out of the way resulting in the penalty against him.

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
Can't stand the dirty tactics this idiot employs on a regular basis. If only the moron took that sh!t out of his game then I would have some sort of respect for him

Scorpio

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Who saw the incident between Cam Smith and Greg Bird. Bird ended up the ground and it looked like Smith lead with an elbow....

Im not too sure what happened.. it wasnt replayed and the dumb commentators laughed it off......

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
cam smith and billy slater if you watch replays of storm and origin games very often add pressure to the head and face area of tackled players, either with forearms or elbows driven into their face of neck region .
when tackled both these players lash out with elbows or palms to the faces heads of the tackler
none of this gets picked up by referees

Status
Not open for further replies.