Bills and Fines

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much do they shiit you?

Does anyone else feel like they work to pay off these biitches. I can never manage myself.

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
i havent had a fine in over 5 years,

slow down,
I average 2 fines a month. This week i was unfortunate and paid for 3. Murdered my pay check this week, one 485,189 and 226.

The worst is my phone bill its 120 cap, till this day i havent paid 120. Always around the 200 mark.

M

mofo sixx

I average 2 fines a month. This week i was unfortunate and paid for 3. Murdered my pay check this week, one 485,189 and 226.

The worst is my phone bill its 120 cap, till this day i havent paid 120. Always around the 200 mark.
all for speeding??

hows ur points?

Hasoon

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
only fines i get are from the video store

fkn Nazis
Dude no joke i paid 250 dollars in november for a video fine. If i didnt pay it, they threatened court. I got a call and letter from Some law firm.

M

mofo sixx

Dude no joke i paid 250 dollars in november for a video fine. If i didnt pay it, they threatened court. I got a call and letter from Some law firm.
yea years ago i got a letter from a debt collector for a video fine, i think the initial fine was $20 and the debt collector added a $50 fee, fekken *******s,

death to debt collectors

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
I alway try to pay before the required date unless I need to free up some money to go out. As for fines, the wife gets done for speeding a bit and I am stuck with paying them......

OTTO

Playing Pablo
Reaction score
Only ever got fines from cityrail

Shanked

U been Shanked
Reaction score
had about 5 parking fines...ffs council here is ****ing stupid, everwhere there's a farking time limmit for parking. where i work there's no staff parking, so gotta park in the 3 hr parking. which is crap cause i gotta go move it during my break so then when i come back i gotta go back to work >:( and if i forget i usually end up with a fine

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
Never been fined in 21 years of driving.

hth

Hansta

Im Bain's Boss!
Reaction score
only had the one fine for not displaying my L plates when i was 16 lol. I went through all my years never putting the plates on lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.