Status
Not open for further replies.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Same here, the fact he's a Dogs fan makes him even better. Come across as a pretty cool bloke from what i see of him on Bill and Boz.
I've met him a few times through work. Genuine bloke and down to earth.

Rockford

Kennel Established
Gilded
Reaction score
"It wasn’t about records. Footy clubs are about next week."

As much as I/we wouldn't like to admit, I think this has ring of truth about it :blush:

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now here is a real journalist, I would have said sports journalist, but I’m not gonna insult him by lumping him in with the likes of Dunny Wieldler Paul ****.
Agree , no clicbait , not trying to be controversial and make up crap, no set agenda , just plain story

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The board ended up paying for Des Haslers tractor

bcmf

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don’t think he said anything new that hasn’t been said by people on the forum, but it is good that it comes from a public figure, so he represents our collective views.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
And you too dear... my apologies lol

I might go back through the years and re-read some threads and see who else was on board with us..
I hated him first! Lol

I saw through him in 2013

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I hated him first! Lol

I saw through him in 2013
Haha i hated him straight after 2012 GF. I came home and analyzed the game and paused it and showed exactly where Bellamy had out coached him. I was livid...
I then thought why is it that i could see it clear as day and yet Hasler couldnt see it... i do admit i gave him a chance in 2013 but halfway through the writing was on the wall...
Fuck Hasler. Still does my head in that bloke

Wokball

Waterboy
Reaction score
Nice article Bill but the shift of power is yet to turn a wheel.
It won't be long before this new board makes its much awaited leagues club appointments , then begins to meddle in the day to day operations of the football club.
Then the much anticipated suck job apology to the Hughes family for Coffs Harbour and for Corey not being gifted his life membership.

When that happens wait for the knives to be sharpened on poor Andrew Hill.
He'll be under the microscope by those who covert his job......., by those who just missed out on it previously.

Nepotism round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.