Bilal Skaf prison Sentence Reduced

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DoggyStylz

Gang rape brothers Bilal and Mohammed Skaf get jail cut

December 17, 2008 11:10am

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,24813047-5001021,00.html

NOTORIOUS Sydney brothers Bilal and Mohammed Skaf have failed to get their gang rape convictions overturned, but have won a sentence cut.

The vile brothers' lawyer sparked yet more outrage earlier this year when he argued that their victim suffered "no real harm".

Bilal Skaf, 26, originally would have become eligible for release on parole in February 2033.

But the NSW Court of Criminal Appeal has allowed his sentence challenge, bringing forward his earliest release date to February 2031.

His younger brother Mohammed, 25, originally was eligible for release on parole in July 2019, but his new parole eligibility date will be 18 months earlier - January 2018.
Evil ****** back on streets: One of the Skaf gang freed

Bilal Skaf's sentence is accumulated on terms imposed for other sex attacks.

Today's decision related to both Skaf brothers' convictions relating to the August 2000 pack rape of a teenager at Gosling Park, in Sydney's west.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
You're kidding me.

Damn we have a fcuked up legal system.

Lord Almighty

The Wogerator
Reaction score
his lawyer was on the ball, the 2 jurors did the wrong thing by doing their own sleuthing at the park

dont agree with the reduced sentence.

can't believe they wanted it overturned altogether...based on the name 'bilal skaf' being synonomous with the words r@pe or gang r@pe...a bit hard not to be when u do such a thing.

M

mofo sixx

should never get released imo, it gives them some hope,

they deserve no hope

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
They deserve everything thet get....

By why do murderers and child ******s get less time?

Abdul..

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They deserve everything thet get....

By why do murderers and child ******s get less time?
Spot on. I have no sympathy for the Skaf's. But why are child mollesters released only to re-offend again? Surely if these evel doers can be rehabilitated, then why can't the Skaf's? I am not calling for the Skaf's to be released. IMO.. their case file should be marked Never To Be Released, as was the Anita Cobby killers.

But there is something f%cked with our legal system.

Rani

True Blue
Reaction score
I think that all murderers, paedophiles and sex offenders should all rot in gaol for the rest of their lives. They don't deserve to live in society. Letting these people out into society on the presumption that they have been rehabilited is so wrong. Most of them will reoffend.

Our legal system is too soft on these people. The sentence reduction of these scumbags is a disgrace.

A

Al.Bundy

I think the skafs should play the race card. Surely it could be used as a get out of jail free card

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
You're kidding me.

Damn we have a fcuked up legal system.
you have to understand the legal system is all about money power and corruption

btw what a joke to make an article about these guys getting a reduced sentence

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
I think the skafs should play the race card. Surely it could be used as a get out of jail free card
why not they always play the race card in every other situation

I could not speak English and the stupid aussie skippy **** picked on me for it
he is racist

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
you have to understand the legal system is all about money power and corruption

btw what a joke to make an article about these guys getting a reduced sentence
Satch, I have a great understanding of the legal system. Basically my whole immediately family is in Law.

You are correct to one extent, although there are too many loopholes within each law passed, leaving the system powerless.

Many laws are too old as well, and aren't on the list of priorities to be amended. Rape, which comes under the Crimes Act was established some time in the 50s.

Haven't times changed since then FFS?!?!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Satch, I have a great understanding of the legal system. Basically my whole immediately family is in Law.

You are correct to one extent, although there are too many loopholes within each law passed, leaving the system powerless.

Many laws are too old as well, and aren't on the list of priorities to be amended. Rape, which comes under the Crimes Act was established some time in the 50s.

Haven't times changed since then FFS?!?!
yeah thats what I mean

the law was invented to protect criminals not punish them

I remember last year I dropped my stepdad off at Parramatta court
he told me to wait 45 minutes because there was a good chance he was getting locked up

the charge seemed serious, he had no solicitor and no legal aide

apparently if you have no one to represent you and you represent yourself the judge goes easier on your sentencing because you didn't study the law or some ****

my stepdad cheated death so many times with the law by bull****ting to a judge

BootS

Danned
Reaction score
They should have castrated these filthmongers!!

what a fcuking joke!!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
oh and what a ****ing joke drug court is

they should call it releasing the jar and letting the cockroaches run free court

G

Gladiator.

oh and what a ****ing joke drug court is

they should call it releasing the jar and letting the cockroaches run free court
drugs are what keeps this country going, whether we like it or not

all the government is controlling the supply, so the demand is high, which in turn leads to them making more cash.

why do you think weed is still illegal? because of the deaths it caused, mind you none, or because of the fact it is really easy to aquire seeds and grow yourself. come on hows the government making money off that?

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
Wonder how wide the Skaf brothers arses are now after the beatings and gang rapes they cop

Status
Not open for further replies.