Biggest Improvement

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
From the start of the season to now, what do you think is our biggest improvement?

I think our defence was absolutely sensational. Short balls, long balls, sliding, up and in, it was all done right tonight and we can only get better.

With the ball has improved also.

We were great with the ball early on but now we are spectacular with the ball because we have Ben Hannant who can throw passes like a halfback.

Defence is sensational. Eat your words Andrew Voss. " I'm not convinced on the 'Dogs defence ".

cljunior

Sherwin departs 2007
Reaction score
Defense was AWESOME in Rd 1 .. haha. but its definitely a strong point.

our numbers in attack and variety is my choice for biggest improvement. 2nd / 3rd man plays. dummies and running, etc. no more one up hitting.

something we haven't done in years and its looking great and keeping the opposition guessing.

Bitemarks

mmm tasty ear
Reaction score
lol Vossey when he said that I swear everyone looked at him with a "what the **** are you smoking" look.

Stupid gimp

deimus

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think we should be overlooking fitness in all of this. This years team looks as fit as ever.

Munnuz 1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think we should be overlooking fitness in all of this. This years team looks as fit as ever.
just what i was thinking, i think that they are the fittest team in the comp

D

dogs_4 lyf

Our forward pack at the moment, is probably close to the best in the league.

K

Kane 'em

Defense is our biggest area which we have improved. The way the boys are defending for one another is what wins you competitions. Last seasons struggles seem a light year away. Great stuff to see!

The_General

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We still miss a few tackles but we make up for it with everyone working for each other in cover defence.

I would say our biggest improvement is our attack. I love the confidence the boys have and not being afraid to throw the ball wide in their own half. So much better then the one out dummy half running **** other teams produce (cough St Merge cough)

X

XxFoVoSxX

hows about we have improved in everything
from attack to defence
fitness to attitude

confidence

*edit*

working as a team, sort of like how melbourne was playing back in their dominating periods of 06-08

bLaQDoG..

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Defense has definitely been our biggest improvement.

Slowly, but steadily.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
When did Voss say that? if it was early of pre-season then you can't blame him, if he said it recently then he's a goose.

kimlo

ADMlN
Reaction score
Said it this past week on The Footy Show.
Then he is a massive goose, the dogs defence IMO has been probably the best in the nrl, against st merge the first half was as good as defence can get.

G

Gladiator.

our major improvement is when we ban this tool kimlo, i believe he has split personality

Chicharito

DOGGIES ARMY!!!
Reaction score
i think we improved on being able to perform without key personnel on the field...roberts and then losing noddy after 12 mins or so and being to hold the storm to 2 tries was a great effort

Status
Not open for further replies.