Opinion Big problem

SPEARTAKVIDREFS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Reynolds is out of Rd 1 because of a hamstring injury not due to covid
Was reported on the news he has covid, that he will miss next Friday nights game whether ready or not due to protocol? (I have no idea)

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Reynolds getting covid probably a cover up that he’s really injured and hasn’t trained much or played any pre season games and the broncos realise they overspent on a busted 7

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
This is a fair point. We’re not in a bubble anymore, surely. The mandatory testing isn’t required. I’m sure I’ve worked with blokes probably positive, yet didn’t get tested. I refuse to get tested so who knows if I’ve had it
Thanks for the civil reply.. unlike Some other Numptys

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What’s the incentive to get jabbed if it’s the same shit that’s the whole point.
Not copping the full brunt of Covid. As someone with an extended family member who is double vaccinated and copped Covid (and described it in their own words as "absolutely brutal"), if you aren't vaccinated against covid and you copped it, you aren't in for a good ride.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not copping the full brunt of Covid. As someone with an extended family member who is double vaccinated and copped Covid (and described it in their own words as "absolutely brutal"), if you aren't vaccinated against covid and you copped it, you aren't in for a good ride.
So are you going to isolate for the rest of your life in a bubble?

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I guess when the governments do
General public doesnt have to get tested to go to work - not sure of all industries n professions n worksites - if all players vaccinated and to start with they are lower risk of getting very sick you would think the requirement for daily tests of footy players is not a high priority - genuine question is it the NRL or Govt mandating the regular testing?

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a dumbass post. If Asiata tested positive hed have to isolate as well.
Yep, whether he was vaccinated or not. The NRL hasn't made vaccination compulsory, so he could have played in the comp, just not with us, as we did mandate it. I'm not sure on the rules for entering Queensland, which may impact unvaccinated players. While they may be allowed to play in the NRL for teams that haven't mandated it, they may not be allowed to enter Queensland, which could potentially see them miss a few games, depending on that team's draw.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yep, whether he was vaccinated or not. The NRL hasn't made vaccination compulsory, so he could have played in the comp, just not with us, as we did mandate it. I'm not sure on the rules for entering Queensland, which may impact unvaccinated players. While they may be allowed to play in the NRL for teams that haven't mandated it, they may not be allowed to enter Queensland, which could potentially see them miss a few games, depending on that team's draw.
Every country and state has different science lol

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Every country and state has different science lol
No, every country, state, organization etc have their own bureaucracy that decide what their policy is based on the same science. Do you really believe that the vast majority of the world have been vaccinated on false pretenses? That we all just bought a lie? A lie that would have had to have had thousands, if not more co-conspirators? Come on man, wake up.

Why don't you just do what most decent people with common sense do and just get vaccinated and stfu? It's not hard. I got vaccinated and got on with my life. If you've been vaccinated well done, but now the part where you get on with life should start.

When I went to Asia a few years ago my doctor recommended I get flu, hepatitis, tdap and typhoid vaccinations. Guess what? I did, because he's a doctor and knows what he's talking about. And I know that in some parts of Asia those diseases are far more prevalent than here. Just like all the other doctors saying people should get vaccinated against covid-19. Just like with those vaccines I got to go to Asia, I got the one for covid-19 and got on with life. I haven't contracted any of said diseases, nor had any side effects from any vaccine, so it's not a big deal to get a vax when it's available.

Maybe it's time people like yourself do some reading on all the horrible diseases in history, that we no longer have to worry about. Many of which we don't think of because we have vaccines.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
It's the same for all clubs so while it's a problem, it isn't specific to the bulldogs. Most clubs can't afford players out. Like Manly losing just turbo.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
There is a very good chance the best NRL squad wins it, if COVID plays a part in it.

Not ideal at all. It another variant swings through, that’s sure as shit going to change things too

OldDogFan

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No, every country, state, organization etc have their own bureaucracy that decide what their policy is based on the same science. Do you really believe that the vast majority of the world have been vaccinated on false pretenses? That we all just bought a lie? A lie that would have had to have had thousands, if not more co-conspirators? Come on man, wake up.

Why don't you just do what most decent people with common sense do and just get vaccinated and stfu? It's not hard. I got vaccinated and got on with my life. If you've been vaccinated well done, but now the part where you get on with life should start.

When I went to Asia a few years ago my doctor recommended I get flu, hepatitis, tdap and typhoid vaccinations. Guess what? I did, because he's a doctor and knows what he's talking about. And I know that in some parts of Asia those diseases are far more prevalent than here. Just like all the other doctors saying people should get vaccinated against covid-19. Just like with those vaccines I got to go to Asia, I got the one for covid-19 and got on with life. I haven't contracted any of said diseases, nor had any side effects from any vaccine, so it's not a big deal to get a vax when it's available.

Maybe it's time people like yourself do some reading on all the horrible diseases in history, that we no longer have to worry about. Many of which we don't think of because we have vaccines.
What... you sound like a junkie pushing the vaccine barrow.