"Big Money" Offer, As Rivals Try To Pinch Roosters Hitman.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Still manage to finish in the top 8 in their off years and win comps on their good years.. Tbh they have a pretty resilient culture.
Disagree. Wasn’t long ago they were fighting off the spoon and openly known as having no culture just a big wallet.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Still manage to finish in the top 8 in their off years and win comps on their good years.. Tbh they have a pretty resilient culture.
Resilient and cashed up culture :tearsofjoy:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If that’s the sort of coin his manager is asking for then I think Roosters let him walk.
Roosters have heaps of forwards who are younger than him coming through too. Whyte who I wanted us to signed previously is think 21 and then there's the Va'a brothers who are teenagers but have massive wraps on them.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I saw BBO at pre-season on the Dogs Instagram the other day.. Geez I wish he would get a fair crack, now he's over his knee injury.. He should be given a "real crack" at the no. 7.. I've always liked and rated him.. he's still young only 21 I think,.. Freeing up SEX-BOMB to maybe play 6.. he also appears much tougher and more compact in his play than SEX-BOMB at 7...
The Dogs should try something completely different for once.. Burto at FB is something which I've mentioned previously and i really believe would work.. big body coming out of trouble, massive boot, can inject himself either side of the ruck instead of doing the same thing over and over again which obviously IS NOT working.
How about this for a backline (pre-season form pending of course):
1. Burton
2. Kiraz/Wilson
3. Xerri
4. Critta
5. Foxx
6. Hutchison/Taafe/SEX-BOMB (form pending)
7. BBO

we of course still have basically no middles but that's no secret..
I think BBO can work like last season's Panthers Cogger. Season has many rotations with concussions, origins, injuries, suspensions, tactics. Think the mr fixits and BBO will come good, could secure positions here and there too

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Disagree. Wasn’t long ago they were fighting off the spoon and openly known as having no culture just a big wallet.
Anybody who watches the roosters play knows they're a gutsy team regardless of their sombrero or pulling power.

Honestly you cant play for the Roosters and be a flop, they'll shaft you right away.

Dogahol

Waterboy
Reaction score
Really? Is that from gussies history at the chickens? Where did you hear that?
The handshake agreement is between JK and Politis. Was instrumental in us keeping Alamoti, back when we thought he was actually going to be amazing.

NPC83

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Roosters have heaps of forwards who are younger than him coming through too. Whyte who I wanted us to signed previously is think 21 and then there's the Va'a brothers who are teenagers but have massive wraps on them.
I agree and I think it won’t just be money that works in our favour if we are chasing him. He’s got a better chance of a starting spot and more game time with us then at the roosters with the talent they have.

Robbothedestroyer

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bbo is Flanagan with pace, couldn’t organise a root in a brothel with a fist full of $50’s.
Could slot in at 14 but has plenty of stiff competition given the number of utilities Gould has signed.

04 Dreaming

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had him on my realistic transfer target list many months ago but the ship has sailed hes proven himself and a quality operator like uncle Nick will lock him up. No point getting hopes up about this sorry guys

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had him on my realistic transfer target list many months ago but the ship has sailed hes proven himself and a quality operator like uncle Nick will lock him up. No point getting hopes up about this sorry guys
Is the pub still available or perhaps SBW as a mentor?

kmr07

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
With the team they have on paper they should be top 4 easily, not scraping into the 8