Best way to fake being sick......?

Status
Not open for further replies.

£©

Taxed By £©
Reaction score
Well i have a huge assignment due tomorrow and as you can probably guess, i havn't done ****. Pretty sad thread haha but yeah, i'm fully not keen for school tomorrow and my mum usually sees through my poor acting.
You'd better get started then

KiwisOwn

GO QLD
Reaction score
But cumon it's a doctor im sure they can tell if someones sick or not...Well i sorta hope they can anyway

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Stomach cramps used to work for me. You cant really be caught out, just hunch over and hold your guts.

T

TdoggBulldog

wake up in the middle of the night... knock on your mums door and say "Mum i just threw up and have the sorest stomache and throat and i feel so sick"

then go back to sleep.. and if she wakes you up in the morning be like "mm.. yeh i still feel sick" then go back to sleep and dont go to school.

see.. my mums champ, and if i dont want to go to school she lets me stay home...

xeno

xXxeno
Reaction score
I just say harden the f*ck up. We dont wanna see another kiwi on the dole

KiwisOwn

GO QLD
Reaction score
wake up in the middle of the night... knock on your mums door and say "Mum i just threw up and have the sorest stomache and throat and i feel so sick"

then go back to sleep.. and if she wakes you up in the morning be like "mm.. yeh i still feel sick" then go back to sleep and dont go to school.

see.. my mums champ, and if i dont want to go to school she lets me stay home...
Scared of her new boyfriend haha. That's a good one though used to pull that back in the day.

T

TdoggBulldog

Scared of her new boyfriend haha. That's a good one though used to pull that back in the day.
How can you be scared of her new boyfriend? How would he do anything of any harm when you are "sick"

your just a soft c0ck imo lol.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
tell her some fat ***** is threatening to rape u n just be like 'do u want me to get molestered by a ****ing bush pig?!'

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
or. say u got some ***** pregnant and her brothers are after u. and they have tattoos on their face once were warriors style.

KiwisOwn

GO QLD
Reaction score
How can you be scared of her new boyfriend? How would he do anything of any harm when you are "sick"

your just a soft c0ck imo lol.
Oh kind! haha maybe i don't wanna walk in on them again....Eugh ****ing nasty ****

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
man the **** up n just stay home.

Just Me

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why don't u just tell her the truth? You forgot your assignment was due and you want to stay home and do it!

T

TdoggBulldog

Why don't u just tell her the truth? You forgot your assignment was due and you want to stay home and do it!
thats just what i tell mum

but obviously some peoples parents like to see them fail?

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
thats just what i tell mum

but obviously some peoples parents like to see them fail?
yeah that OR they want their child to take responsibilty for their actions so that it wont happen again in the future...just a thought.

M

mike

mix 1 cup of olive oil and 1 raw egg mix and drink tastes like sh!t but it does the trick:D

Status
Not open for further replies.