Best Under 20's

Status
Not open for further replies.

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
Just wondering who you guys think is the best player in the under 20's comp? How do Barba and Kite rank?

Inside news

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Kite and Idris have impressed club officials the most, a long with Harrison and Barba. Since AJ ventured accross to us he has also impressed, earning a FG spot. Obviously this is evident as all have received significant upgrades or are currently being upgraded. Worsley is held in high regards as well, training with the first grade squad pre-season. Nathan Smith is another that we are impressed with, which is why he was given captaincy over Worsley and Harrison.

Cheers,
I/N

bulldogs808

Waterboy
Reaction score
from the limited games i have seen i have big raps on harrison. great work rate. big off season on the weights and may be a fg bench spot next year. thoughts?

S

Spraytan

Kite and Idris have impressed club officials the most, a long with Harrison and Barba. Since AJ ventured accross to us he has also impressed, earning a FG spot. Obviously this is evident as all have received significant upgrades or are currently being upgraded. Worsley is held in high regards as well, training with the first grade squad pre-season. Nathan Smith is another that we are impressed with, which is why he was given captaincy over Worsley and Harrison.

Cheers,
I/N
How is phuku Matausi going in getting his contract upgraded, I would say he is the marquee player of the nyc

Howsie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kite would be behind Russel Packer, but only just and Packer has played first-grade.

Idris is going to be a good player, just look at him he is only 17, and I think Ben Barba is going to become a full-back when he gets to first-grade.

tempo

Pritteee Good
Reaction score

Cheers,
I/N
I wasn't impressed with Smith early but his timing and decision making has improved considerably lately.

All have received upgrades or are being upgraded? Does this include Tomato?

K

KL

Since when has Coote played first grade?
since 7:45 tonight

Coote has been the standout for me.

ben maulitino from the warriors looks a good player too.

Carney and Duggan from the raiders have been awesome as well

Inside news

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed with Smith early but his timing and decision making has improved considerably lately.

All have received upgrades or are being upgraded? Does this include Tomato?
Arana is currently negotiating a new 2-3 year deal. However, he has been offered a very impressive offer from Newcastle which includes a FG squad spot. He is also being chased by a couple of other clubs but no doubt his talent hasn't gone unnoticed by Bulldogs management ;)

Cheers,
I/N

Status
Not open for further replies.