Best tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
I know a lot of people will say "what a shit thread"

But what an outstanding game tonight I'll be honest I didn't think we would win,but all the boys played as one I think we can all agree on that.

Adam Elliot was a freak same as j,mozza,b,mozza,Adam Elliot,David klemmer Sam kas and even Aidan Fukin Tolman.

I know it's inconsistent week to week but if we keep playing this style we can go deep into finals what's your thoughts fellas?

Reactions: DT

Bluebody

The Strategist
Reaction score
We have the team to do it - if we play for each other we can go all the way. But Graham and Reynolds have too much hands on the ball and it seems to stop many of our best players from contributing as well as they can - I am not sure about my point but I am starting to wonder if the team play too much second fiddle to those two and should step up and even it out more.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
We have the team to do it - if we play for each other we can go all the way. But Graham and Reynolds have too much hands on the ball and it seems to stop many of our best players from contributing as well as they can - I am not sure about my point but I am starting to wonder if the team play too much second fiddle to those two and should step up and even it out more.
I am the biggest fan of Reynolds but the team proved your point tonight against one of the best in the league

Dogzzz of War

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Team plays better when a genuine halfback takes control.

Graham, Reynolds and Mbye are not genuine halfbacks.

Frawley is a genuine halfback.

I think this is now indisputable, even Hasler needs to admit this.

Only other changes I would make are Montoya in for Holland and Eastwood never to play on an edge again.

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Kasiano did his job well tonight. No pushy passes.

beaudean

Waterboy
Reaction score
Anyone know the story on thurston,is he playing next Thursday?

DT

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
"What a shit thread"...lol...no you are bang on...i also thought we would struggle at half time you could have got huge odds to win if u r stupid enough to gamble...
The whole team deserves praise as does Hasler...
Lets rinse and repeat next week

Status
Not open for further replies.