Best Sing-along Songs

Status
Not open for further replies.

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
what are your 5 favorite sing along songs

the ones when your in the car and dont care who's watching..

mine

paradice city,,,gunners
i used to love her,,,,gunners
walk....pantera
jail break,,,ac/dc
better....sccreaming jets

there are alot more
but this 5 make me look silly at the trafic lights

Malla

Reaction score
right now,
hit me baby one more tiiimeee
mmmboppp
if you wanna be my lover, u gotta get with my friends
bye bye bye
backstreets back

M

mofo sixx

mine

paradice city,,,gunners
walk....pantera
jail break,,,ac/dc

there are alot more
com-by-ah

M

mofo sixx

mine

paradice city,,,gunners
walk....pantera
jail break,,,ac/dc

there are alot more
i gotta get another copy of "All For One" mine got cracked,
FRC , damn thta was a good song!

M

MikeyP..

mine are atm:
Diamonds are forever - kanye
all falls down - kanye
pressin charges - soulja girl (LOL)
Flashing lights - kanye
i try - talib kweli ft.mary j blige

kinda getting into kanye more atm, learning most of his lyrics as well.

M

mofo sixx

i hated brian adams as much as you hated inxs
LMAO , Brian Adams , wtf?? , u know when i said all for one i was talkin bout The Screaming Jets album not the brian adams song right???

i would castrate myself if i ever voluntarily listened to that dribble!

Malla

Reaction score
mine are atm:
Diamonds are forever - kanye
all falls down - kanye
pressin charges - soulja girl (LOL)
Flashing lights - kanye
i try - talib kweli ft.mary j blige

kinda getting into kanye more atm, learning most of his lyrics as well.
mannn i promisee, shes so self concious
has no idea what shes doing in college
that major that she majored in dont make no money
but she wont dropout her parents will look at her funny
noww, tell me that aint insecuuureee
the concept of school seems to secuuuree
sofmore three yearrrss and picked a carrrerrrr
she like **** it, I'll just stay down herre and do hair

M

mofo sixx

mannn i promisee, shes so self concious
has no idea what shes doing in college
that major that she majored in dont make no money
but she wont dropout her parents will look at her funny
noww, tell me that aint insecuuureee
the concept of school seems to secuuuree
sofmore three yearrrss and picked a carrrerrrr
she like **** it, I'll just stay down herre and do hair
i think we need to seperate the R&B from the rock , seriously , i hate that siht i would rather push pins in my eyes than listen to homo R&B music!

Malla

Reaction score
i think we need to seperate the R&B from the rock , seriously , i hate that siht i would rather push pins in my eyes than listen to homo R&B music!
shut your trap and eat a fat one old man river

M

mofo sixx

umm its not R&B? ... hip hop
no difference to me, its all painful contrived , over produced neatly wrapped teen marketed bullsiht that has no substance @ all , i prefer music that stands the test of time, in 5 yrs Kanye will be a no-body & it will be some other "product" ,

gimme a break

i listened to Slayer when i was 12 & i still listen to slayer,

If u r still listenin to Kayne in 20 yrs time firstly damn thats fkn sad! , be like some dude from the 70's still gettin off to the bay city rollers or some siht!

coastaldog

COACH
Reaction score
LMAO , Brian Adams , wtf?? , u know when i said all for one i was talkin bout The Screaming Jets album not the brian adams song right???

i would castrate myself if i ever voluntarily listened to that dribble!
i could just see you now..
mohalks and brian

my bad..
but funny..

but bad

Malla

Reaction score
no difference to me, its all painful contrived , over produced neatly wrapped teen marketed bullsiht that has no substance @ all , i prefer music that stands the test of time, in 5 yrs Kanye will be a no-body & it will be some other "product" ,

gimme a break

If u r still listenin to Kayne in 20 yrs time firstly damn thats fkn sad! , be like some dude from the 70's still gettin off to the bay city rollers or some siht!
people are different, different people have different opinion. you need to accept this now before i e-blow your brains out. i dislike the music to which you place on a pedestal, but see me b1tching like a chick i took virginity from? no.. by your comments, i can see you know nothing about it. so shut up.

M

MikeyP..

gimme a break

Hip hop =/= over produced neatly wrapped teen marketed bullsiht. Well yeah there is a PORTION of mainstream hip hop that would go under that description, but not all. You just have to ignore all the soulja boy bullcrap and look out for artists like, common, talib kweli, KRS1, The kool kids and many others. Also I dont only listen to kanye, although he is one of my fav artists, there wouldnt be anything sad about listening to kanye in 20yrs time.

and btw
:confused: :confused: :confused:
didnt you say in another thread that you get goosebumps when watching kanye?

ALSO, you did not state that this was a rock thread. So i assumed that i could type my fav's in here, no matter what genre.

M

mofo sixx

people are different, different people have different opinion. you need to accept this now before i e-blow your brains out. i dislike the music to which you place on a pedestal, but see me b1tching like a chick i took virginity from? no.. by your comments, i can see you know nothing about it. so shut up.
those 2 quotes i bolded there, prove 1 thing! , u r a prepubescent twat!

Malla

Reaction score
those 2 quotes i bolded there, prove 1 thing! , u r a prepubescent twat!
and you're any better? youre twice my age yet you act like youre minor to me. grow the fuk up saggy balls.

M

mofo sixx

and you're any better? youre twice my age yet you act like youre minor to me. grow the fuk up saggy balls.
LMAO someone 1/2 my age tellin me to grow up!

sorry m8 , i didn mean to offend , but seriously i have been around the block more than u that comes iwth age & i can tell u this

Rock n Roll in all its forms is here to stay thats been proved , but stuff like KanYe etc they come & they go, they dont last & often their genres dont last either, as soon as their first generation of fans grow up a bit & move on *typically to rock* they dont have the substance to attract a 2nd generation of fans & so they fall by the wayside,
sorry dude but thats how it is

come c me in 5 yrs & lets see how KanYe is going!

Malla

Reaction score

sorry m8 , i didn mean to offend , but seriously i have been around the block more than u that comes iwth age & i can tell u this

Rock n Roll in all its forms is here to stay thats been proved , but stuff like KanYe etc they come & they go, they dont last & often their genres dont last either, as soon as their first generation of fans grow up a bit & move on *typically to rock* they dont have the substance to attract a 2nd generation of fans & so they fall by the wayside,

hip hop only started 25-30 years ago. kanye has been around for 5 years now. and tbh, the point you make about timlessness, it is the case for any artist of any genre, whatever goes up must go down, eg. kiss, theyre washed up now, only relgious fans of THEM would even care about a world tour/new album or whatever .. you have a very simplistic view on things such as this. very immature, as i said, grow the fuk up and throw some diversity in that hollow head of yours.

M

MikeyP..

lol, bias much?

you say "their" genres wont last, you are probably referring to hip hop yeh? Well, hip hop is not only a genre, but it is a culture. So it will be VERY unlikely that hip hop would die.

Artists like kanye are timeless. from my sources his next album could be his last. So there is a possibility that he wont be making any more albums after 5 years, but i am sure he would continue on to produce songs.

As for people "converting" to rock after listening to other genres. Well that is a made up statistic there, aye. I'm sure when i'm 40 i will still be listening to the music that i still listen to today, which includes genres like jazz, RnB, Soul, Hip hop and a bit of rock.

Put your ignorant and bias views aside matey.

Status
Not open for further replies.