Best Place to watch the Game??

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really really need to know where to watch the Grand Final. Whats happening at canterbury leagues?? Are they going to have a big screen in a park somewhere?? Should I stay home and watch on tele?? Or should i go to the game?? Whats Happpppppening??

ByRd

DOGGIE ARMY
Reaction score
Ummm at the game!!! Got my tickets when they first came out, can't wait!!!

steve1700

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think the best place is at home or at the ground if it is a big match. GF for me is bbq beers bourbon mates big tv recliner chair smoking or non smoking and the heater if it gets cold. Im overseas atm so it is my 17 inch mac a lot of beers or vodka and staying up till the game starts 4:30am

tezza1

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
I went to the 2004 GF and i can tell you its the best atmosphere ever

Karat

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think Canterbury leagues clubs members will be only allowed at the club during the course of the day..

someone told me this, but best you get it confirmed if you are looking to head down to the club.

Bakes

The REAL Bakes
Reaction score
Go the game mate, plenty on ebay if you arent a member

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys... It sounds like actually going to the game is the best Idea but i wanna actually want to watch the game if ya know what i mean. Thats why i prefer to watch it on a normal tele but i dont wanna lose the atmosphere...Arghhh Decisions decisions.. =/

UmoGus

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Same with me, im trying to find somewhere to watch it. Going to the game is really out of my budget atm.

Status
Not open for further replies.